Thread: Spilling fuel

Spilling fuel

Anyone else had issue after filling up with fuel for it to leak down the rub rail while trailering? Also who else has broke a seat on A Falcon? Mine is the 3rd seat that I know of to break all less than 3 yrs old. I was told there is no warranty either on the seats. The whole in head rest is almost completely gone after 1.5 years. I love the boat and this is the only real gripe I have with mine.

2. Member
    Never had a leaking issue for fuel, but getting the right angle for filling up took a few minutes.
    Sam

2022 Falcon F20 TE Hybrid - 250 Mercury Pro XS
    Not a pro - barely an average Joe!

3. Member
    You cant fill any bass boat to the top. Seats are made by LLebric. ChampioN used them for years I would contact them and complain.

4. Member
    My seats were 5 years old and looked brand new in my 2005 ChampioN 188 Elite. One of the reasons I like Falcons is the llebric seats. I had the 305 model bass boat seat I would request Falcon use this model if I were to order a boat from them.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rico5555 View Post
    You cant fill any bass boat to the top. Seats are made by LLebric. ChampioN used them for years I would contact them and complain.
    I don't fill it up completely but id say 7/8 of a tank.

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rico5555 View Post
    I used to fill my Ranger up till the pump was shutting off. Gas shouldn't be coming out period!!

7. Member
    when I fill up my falcon's I always put the nozzle in upside down and usually stops any issue......also when I hear the fuel getting full I stop it and feather the pump release.
    2019 Falcon 215 Yamaha Sho 250, Lithiums, X2, Poles, Ultrex, Birds, Mega 360 & Livescope.

Previous-2017 Falcon 205 Evinrude G2 250HO, Lithiums, Poles, Ultrex, Birds and 360.

8. BBC SPONSOR
    I have had a little fuel come out when trying to fill it all the way up, but seems to vary on what pump I'm using. Some will shut off the way they should, some will spill a little. Never had fuel leaking any other time. As for the the seats, have not had any issues with mine and have not seen or heard of any others. As others mentioned, Llebroc would be your contact for the seats.