Question F205 Bilge Pump?

My bilge pumps aren't working on my 2018 F205. The two indicator lights on panel don't light up. Trying to locate the fuse for the bilge pumps as I troubleshoot the problem. I checked the fuse panel underneath the drivers console where every rocker switch on the panel has a fuse BUT the the bilge rocker switch. My question is where are the fuse(s) for the bilge pumps on this boat?

2. Born on th Llano Estacado Tx Champ's Avatar
    If both have floats on them, you might check to see if there are inline fuses from the battery to the float switches. That is how the later Champs were wired so that the bilge pump floats got power directly from the battery for Auto and the switch for Manual. That way if you left your plug in and it rained, it's pump water out or if you were docked on the lake and away and it rained the pumps would kick on.

3. Member
    Thanks for the suggestion, will do.

4. Member
    They are in the back near the cranking battery look under the top cap in that area. Pretty common issue on them...most of us that have had it happen went up 1 size in fuses and its never happened again.

5. Member
    Shooter 66 thanks for the info. Found the fuses as both were labeled in the clump of wires next to the cranking battery. Turns out both fuses were blown, so I replaced with 10's till I can get some 8's to double the size like you had suggested. Easy fix. Thanks again!

6. Member
    Had the same problem on mine.....it wont happen again. Mine only did it once.