Thread: Rally thank you

Rally thank you

Well another one in the books and the week flew by super fast !Can’t wait to go back to work so I can rest up !

A giant thank you to Jersey Ed and Butch for all he work they do with the sponsors and handling the permits .. it takes more time than most know along with dragging it all to the rally !

Rod once again the chickens are top notch.. I truly believe you could open Rods chicken shack and sell a few million bucks worth

Jomo and Anthony .. not really fair to have hot dog night twice during the week when I’m trying not to eat hotdogs lol The pulled pork and the sausage was all great too ate a lot more than I should have

Jenn and Danny … glad I didn’t start drinking margaritas until Saturday .. my eyes are still furry today ! Thank you both also for adding a lot of goodies to the sponsor table !

Spin and Michelle thank you for taking care of the tent .. makes a huge difference having one for sure and I’m stealing Michelle’s baked beans recipe ..

Pete and Diane thank you for the lasagna bread and all the other little odds and ends you always take care of .. and the weed inspections

Paul … made the best rib that I have ever eaten in my life .. seriously the best I have ever eaten

Al for the chop suey ..Tyler for all the sides and everyone else who chipped on and took care of things to make the rally what it is .. no one goes hungry at these events that’s for sure

I am sure I’m forgetting a lot of things that were made and done and I wish had the memory to list them all one by one

Thank you all again !

2. Member
    And a HUGE thank you to you, Jerry, for managing the whole operation!

Thanks to you and Bob for trading in a day of bassin’ for a day of crappie fishin’!! We all enjoy the fruits of those labors!! Thanks also for sharing the mussels and clams.

Thanks to everyone for sharing food, drink, company, fish stories!!

Always nice to see old friends and meet new ones. And this year was no exception.

Hope to see many of you in September!!!

3. Sprint Boats Moderator Bassmeister's Avatar
    Thanks to all above and to the crappie cleaning fools we were!!! They were good eatin' !!

Great job, Jerry.
    Glad everyone enjoyed Joannie's chop suey and the pizzelles. Thank you all for all the great food there. Being so close to Lakeside now, it feels different for sure and I was glad to see everyone this past week.
    2018 G3 Sportsman 17 90 SHO

5. Moderator
    Good time as usual. Thank you to all.

Thanks to all, great time as always

Great week that sadly flies by WAY TOO FAST, except for a little rain it was awesome

Thanks to all my daughter & granddaughter had a great time enjoyed meeting everyone and a special thanks to everyone that always offered to help me get around, get my boat in and out,getting off the dock safely.Another awesome Rally! Love you all
    Al Spinozzi
    Nazareth, PA

2004 Stratos 285 ProXL Evinrude 150