Thumbs Up Daiwa Tatula Simms Shirt Promo Finale Special @ The Tackle Trap - ENDS MAY 31, 2022

In celebration of all things Tatula, and in order to take advantage of the final week of the Simms Shirt Promotion, The Tackle Trap is happy to announce a great opportunity to add some Tatula rods and reels to your arsenal! From now and ending at midnight June 1st, purchase any TWO Tatula rods on the same order, OR any Tatula reel in any quantity, enter discount code TATULA20 at www.tackletrap.com at checkout for a GREAT deal! PLEASE NOTE this discount code is ONLY good for TWO or more rods on the same order. All Tatula reel orders qualify for the discount code.

Your order will include an invoice and a flyer for redemption of the 2022 Simms Shirt Promotion. ALL orders must be placed on the website no later than May 31, 2022. See the flyer for all redemption process details, they’re clearly spelled out on there.

This offer applies to IN STOCK models ONLY and is not retroactive and can not be combined with any other offer or promotion. No PRE-ORDER models qualify for this promotion.

The Tatula reel selection is very good right now! The all new Tatula 70 SV TW, 80, Limited, 17 SV TW, 20 SV TW, Elite Long Cast, Elite P/F, 150, 200, and 300 are all in stock and ready to ship out. The cork handled TTU rods are coming back in stock daily and shipping back out daily. Finally a good group of Tatula Elite rods have started coming back in stock as well. Get in while the selection is the best!

Daiwa Casting Reels @ TTT
    Daiwa Spinning Reels @ TTT
    Daiwa Casting Rods @ TTT
    Daiwa Spinning Rods @ TTT

Link to Daiwa Printable PDF of Tatula Promo

2. Member
    Can we still get the 10% bbc10 I’m looking for a tatula rh 200 in 6.3
    2023 Phoenix 819 pro
    2023 200 Pro XS 4s 3B373365

pond boat
    2020 pelican Bass raider 10E

Quote Originally Posted by born 2 fish View Post
    Can we still get the 10% bbc10 I’m looking for a tatula rh 200 in 6.3
    This offer applies to IN STOCK models ONLY and is not retroactive and can not be combined with any other offer or promotion. No PRE-ORDER models qualify for this promotion.

No sir, only one discount code applies, the one listed above, TATULA20. The Tatula 200H is in stock on the website and ready to ship today!

Thank you! P/F coming!

5. Member
    Order placed thanks guys.
    2023 Phoenix 819 pro
    2023 200 Pro XS 4s 3B373365

pond boat
    2020 pelican Bass raider 10E

Thanks Gary! Ordered a 70 SV! Can't wait to try it with my floating worm / wacky worm rod! How much line will the Tatula 70 SV take of 15 LB J-Braid?

Thank you!

J Braid X8 is thinner than the X4. 15 is roughly 0.19mm which will be right at 100 yards.

I've been fishing 30# Daiwa Samurai on mine since I got it, mostly fishing 1/4 oz poppers, Shower Blow 777, and other sub 1/2 oz top water baits. It holds plenty to cast as far as I'd want to set the hook with this line.

Today is the LAST DAY for this promo!