Got the first win for 2022

Placed first with 24.05 at big stone at the first USA bassin event of the year (glacial lakes sd). Didn't get lunker by 0.05 though, Our 6.30 was edged out by another team. Congrats to all who fished and went for a drive when the waves were getting towards 5' again.
    Mercury 250 proxs 2B115089

Well a second place today, had the largest bag ever weighed in for a whole 10 minutes. But at least we got the lunker today.

3. Member
    Congrats! So you fished two tournaments this weekend?

Quote Originally Posted by basscat tyler View Post
    Congrats! So you fished two tournaments this weekend?
    yup! The second one was a lake neither my partner or I had seen before we launched today. That one took a little luck
    Mercury 250 proxs 2B115089

5. Member
    Wow! That’s an awesome weekend

6. Member
    Yea, you guys had a good weekend. Someday I'd like for the wind not to blow on Big Stone. It is really fun and there are really fish everywhere.

How many pike did you catch at S. Buff?
    Dave

Quote Originally Posted by bass57348 View Post
    Yea, you guys had a good weekend. Someday I'd like for the wind not to blow on Big Stone. It is really fun and there are really fish everywhere.

How many pike did you catch at S. Buff?
    Fishing in the wind is part of the fun! But to answer your question, OMG! A lot!

8. Member
    Nice work Sam! I've only been down there to big stone once, definitely not my cup of tea... I'll just keep chasing clear water brown fish
    2022 Phoenix 919 Pro Xp
    2022 Mercury 225 ProXs 3B171157

Quote Originally Posted by TheBarBack View Post
    Nice work Sam! I've only been down there to big stone once, definitely not my cup of tea... I'll just keep chasing clear water brown fish
    Your all missing out

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishysam View Post
    Your all missing out
    You can have all those dirty green fish Sam! I'll be in sturgeon bay this weekend going after the "right" bass

You better keep the roll going this year for edak!
    2022 Phoenix 919 Pro Xp

Well this has been with Joe, not my partner, so we will have to see but I feel like I'm in a up hill battle, just getting set up to buy a house july 1, then build a garage so that and having to work every other weekend is really going to hurt. But we will see. Can't wait to see the EDak crew! Good luck with them brownies

12. Member
    Well this has been with Joe, not my partner, so we will have to see but I feel like I'm in a up hill battle, just getting set up to buy a house july 1, then build a garage so that and having to work every other weekend is really going to hurt. But we will see. Can't wait to see the EDak crew! Good luck with them brownies
    Thanks man, you'll do just fine... it'll be nice to see everyone back out at the lakes again.
    2022 Phoenix 919 Pro Xp

13. Member
    I was on big stone that weekend for a family weekend. Was shocked to see all the MN boats as two MN groups had 25 boat tournaments on Sunday there. It was fishing good and if it was good for you all during the day you should of been out there when you took off to weigh in. The fish were piling in to spots. I was sitting on skeleton island and watched all you guys take off from the rearing ponds.

Haha on Saturday we did take off from reading ponds. It was pretty great. The bite was picking up and I feel if I was out there on Sunday it would have been absolutely bonkers!

15. Member
    Haha on Saturday we did take off from reading ponds. It was pretty great. The bite was picking up and I feel if I was out there on Sunday it would have been absolutely bonkers!
    Sunday was stupid tough. The 50 MN guys fishing 2 different tournaments beat it up pretty good and it got slow after about 8am.

16. Member
    I you fishing the team trail starting this weekend?

Quote Originally Posted by ksubasser24 View Post
    I you fishing the team trail starting this weekend?
    No, my main crew Edak starts up next week and between life and that and having to work every other weekend it's not even possible. I may show back up later in the summer after I buy a house and build a garage. But we will see.