Thread: TSLA

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Stocks/Investments Moderator boneil's Avatar
    I understand now

Thanos was the hero

2. Stocks/Investments Moderator boneil's Avatar
    I finally took delivery of my Model 3. It's the cheapest and slowest version Tesla you can buy. EVs are in a class of their own way beyond any ICE car. When thinking about the stock while driving this car, there is only one comparison, an early model iphone. Tesla today is early AAPL.
    Thanos was the hero

3. idbefishing
    Quote Originally Posted by boneil View Post
    . Need that big down day with heavy volume. .
    I feel it is coming in the next 30-45 day. I'm not waiting for the bottom but rather ride that big red train with everything I got.

4. Stocks/Investments Moderator boneil's Avatar
    After my experience this morning with the super charger I couldn't help but buy some more today.
    Thanos was the hero

5. Stocks/Investments Moderator boneil's Avatar
    This is the reason I initially started investing in TSLA. Grid storage, balancing the grid, services from this. And it's a still a sleeping giant that is in it's infancy. IMO

They're buying energy at $10 MW/hr during off peak and selling it the same day at $100 MW/hr during peak. I don't know who exactly reaps the rewards. I'm sure the contract negotiations are different for everyone.

Thanos was the hero

6. Member
    Well the pending stock split was to tempting for me to sit on the sidelines with this any longer. I hope your right boneil. Good luck to all.

7. Stocks/Investments Moderator boneil's Avatar
    I was hoping to be able to add in the 500s, but I don't think thats gonna happen now. Now I'm hoping I get to add around 250 after the split. I would be surprised if we don't see better prices, lower than 300 after the split. Maybe this fall. I'm hoping there is issues with 4680 ramp and a fear that they don't grow vehicle production 50%+ next year, and/or the Germany factory gets shut down due to energy shortages. Any selloff would be short lived. IMO

Wildcard****** if they show anything remotely close to a working humanoid robot on AI day, or FSD becomes real FSD. Then it's to the races.
    Thanos was the hero

8. Member
    I was hoping to be able to add in the 500s, but I don't think thats gonna happen now. Now I'm hoping I get to add around 250 after the split. I would be surprised if we don't see better prices, lower than 300 after the split. Maybe this fall. I'm hoping there is issues with 4680 ramp and a fear that they don't grow vehicle production 50%+ next year, and/or the Germany factory gets shut down due to energy shortages. Any selloff would be short lived. IMO

Wildcard****** if they show anything remotely close to a working humanoid robot on AI day, or FSD becomes real FSD. Then it's to the races.
    I really like going back and reading some of this stuff. I have built a big TSLA position. I'm gonna sit back and wait and see if I lose everything and it goes to $30 or $350.

9. Stocks/Investments Moderator boneil's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bassnpro1 View Post
    I really like going back and reading some of this stuff. I have built a big TSLA position. I'm gonna sit back and wait and see if I lose everything and it goes to $30 or $350.

Well I certainly added at 250 and 220 and 200 and now a little at 158.

Crazy how things can change so quickly. But I first entered TSLA with the plan to add on dips and hold until atleast 2025. And I'm sticking to it. By then we should see how things are really going.

But company wise, things are going really well. If there wasn't this Musk Twitter thing I don't think we would have ever dropped below 250
    Thanos was the hero

10. Member
    Tons of gaps to fill on the downside. No reason for this to have been up over 1,000% from March 2020. I see this retesting those lows of $34.

11. idbefishing
    Quote Originally Posted by ETexBasscat View Post
    Tons of gaps to fill on the downside. No reason for this to have been up over 1,000% from March 2020. I see this retesting those lows of $34.
    No flipping way!

12. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by idbefishing View Post
    No flipping way!
    I wonder if that’s what people said about Amazon in 2001.

13. Member
    Im with you on retesting the lows around $34.
    https://imgur.com/a/uOuAMx0

broke the weekly 200 ema.
    Huge short position is getting built and has a massive head and shoulders forming.

Tesla isn’t the only one that has a long way down to go either.

14. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydrasport80 View Post
    Down to 735 today. Is this a good entry point?
    All I can say is I'm glad I didn't buy any when I asked !

15. Stocks/Investments Moderator boneil's Avatar
    So are the guys or gals who think TSLA is going to $35 actually short? or have puts? Post your positions. It's easy to say something is going to a price when you don't have skin in the game. And if you don't like shorting, I understand that, there is an inverse TSLA ETF, TSLS and TSLQ
    Thanos was the hero

16. Member
    I don’t have any position long or short in Tesla. I’m just calling it like I see it. I like reading charts and try to pick good entries.

17. idbefishing
    It’s overvalued yes, however, it ain’t craps like CVNA, UPST, AFRM,SQ,PYPL. It’s a good company, won’t go that low. I’m no TSLA bull but I just don’t see it. I trade options so it doesn’t matter to me which ways it goes.

18. Stocks/Investments Moderator boneil's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ETexBasscat View Post
    I don’t have any position long or short in Tesla. I’m just calling it like I see it. I like reading charts and try to pick good entries.

If you see $35 seams like an easy short to me
    Thanos was the hero

19. Stocks/Investments Moderator boneil's Avatar
    Thanos was the hero

20. Member
    If you see $35 seams like an easy short to me
    I don’t like shorting, too much risk and more like gambling. I’m a patient investor that will wait until a price target hits to go long. I see lots of opportunities in the next few years!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast