Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Livescope and mega 360?

Now running both Garmin live scope and Humminbird 360 both transducers on trolling shaft like many others do. Getting massive sonar interference from mega 360 on Garmin screen. Everytime the 360 rotates past the livescope transducer it goes crazy looks light lightning bolts on the screen of Garmin unit.

2. Member
    Welcome to the club. LOL Just the nature of the beast. You can always find what you're looking for with 360 then stop ping on 360 and fish with livescope.
    2020 Phoenix 920 Elite

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nickstanislaus View Post
    Welcome to the club. LOL Just the nature of the beast. You can always find what you're looking for with 360 then stop ping on 360 and fish with livescope.
    How bad is your interference, mine is so bad it makes the unit totally useless as soon as the 360 runs?

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GEEBASS2000 View Post
    How bad is your interference, mine is so bad it makes the unit totally useless as soon as the 360 runs?
    Mines not that bad for sure. Mine looks like a faint wave going from left to right. Doesn't hinder the picture just annoying.
    2020 Phoenix 920 Elite

I have garmin livescope and mega 360. 0 interference. And all my buddies with it which is about 6 guys same setup. None have interference

2023 Ford F150 XLT Super Crew 2.7L Ecoboost FX4
    2021 Phoenix 721/ Mercury 250 ProXS 4s
    HDS16 Pro- Solix15 : Console
    HDS16 Pro W/AT - Garmin 126 W/ lvs34 - Solix12/ 360 : Bow
    Dual 10' Blades/ Lowrance Ghost/ Bobs Hydraulic Plate
    225ah cranking / 100ah trolling. Ionic/Relion lithium

MLF Invitationals Angler
    Instagram @brettcarnright

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by haus9393 View Post
    I have garmin livescope and mega 360. 0 interference. And all my buddies with it which is about 6 guys same setup. None have interference
    some people are blessed and some aren't. Also depends on setup. Like mine can't be setup any better or cleaner. Dedicated power for each and the cleanest route possible with least interference. Still have slight interference when both are on because the 360 pod and LS transducer are so close together.
    2020 Phoenix 920 Elite

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by haus9393 View Post
    Are they rigged on the shaft of trolling motor?

Try mounting your LS to the barrel of the trolling motor. From what Ive read, this should solve the issue.
    Quote Originally Posted by GEEBASS2000 View Post
    Now running both Garmin live scope and Humminbird 360 both transducers on trolling shaft like many others do. Getting massive sonar interference from mega 360 on Garmin screen. Everytime the 360 rotates past the livescope transducer it goes crazy looks light lightning bolts on the screen of Garmin unit.

You have tried the noise filters, correct?
    2017 Ranger Z520c "Blackout Edition"
    2017 Mercury Optimax ProXS 250
    HB Solix 12 G3 MSI+, Solix 12 G2 MSI+, Solix G2 MDI+, Solix 12 2d/gps, Ultrex Mega360, Mega Live
    NRA Life Member
    -Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour-

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Capw View Post
    You have tried the noise filters, correct?
    The only way I get significant reduction is to use noise filter on high this doesn't even remove it all. Trying to run clean with no filter because i have seen how many fish you miss when running it on high also can't see the lure with filter on med or more.

11. Member
    Zero issues with the old panoptixs or the new live scope for years....you must have your 360 to low. It needs to ride just above the livesope. The 360 only need to be barley in the water to work.

12. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shooter66 View Post
    Zero issues with the old panoptixs or the new live scope for years....you must have your 360 to low. It needs to ride just above the livesope. The 360 only need to be barley in the water to work.
    Tell me where you’re fishing that it’s that calm to work like that…. Lol
    2020 Phoenix 920 Elite

13. Member
    I am for sure going to try raising livescope up first. However like the post said above this I fish mostly big water like Champlain, 1000 Islands or Great lakes so it won't be too practical. However on ruff days 360 is useless anyway so if raising it works I would be ok with that.

14. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nickstanislaus View Post
    Tell me where you’re fishing that it’s that calm to work like that…. Lol
    10 states 2020
    9 in 2021
    and 5 so far in 2022

Works perfect no LOL required.

Geebass....spot on about rough water.....we have fished Clair, Lake Eire, Lake Michigan and the St Lawrance so I get the rough stuff.
    Last edited by shooter66; 05-11-2022 at 05:46 AM.

15. Member
    Geebass.....check your pm's

16. Member
    Thank you I will.

17. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shooter66 View Post
    10 states 2020
    9 in 2021
    and 5 so far in 2022

Works perfect no LOL required.

Geebass....spot on about rough water.....we have fished Clair, Lake Eire, Lake Michigan and the St Lawrance so I get the rough stuff.
    That's what I was meaning. Guys that run 45" shafts don't have a lot of real estate on the shaft. Therefore in any type of rough water it's useless. I have the 360 pod and LS transducer right next to each other and it's only a little interference. Without videos it's hard for people to see what is happening or if it's even that bad? The way I have mine setup I can see 3.5" paddle tail 80 feet out. I'm just knit picking mine.
    2020 Phoenix 920 Elite

18. Member
    I have both and had SonarPros install mine and I don't have any interference whatsoever. Check the picture on my Falcon Predator in the for sale section.

19. Member
    Just curious for more recent feedback from anyone running LVS34 and Mega 360.

Are people still having interference issues?

Quote Originally Posted by TNReb View Post
    Just curious for more recent feedback from anyone running LVS34 and Mega 360.

Are people still having interference issues?
    I have 0 interference. LVS34 mounted to the ultrex shaft about an inch or so below the 360 xdcer. Both have their on dedicated power wire from the fuse panel and switch. Hope this helps.
    I BELIEVE!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast