Livescope on rite hite turret help needed

Hey all,

I am reaching out trying to get some help and/or guidance on my LVS32 livescope transducer positioning when using the rite hite turret and their own perspective mode mount. For some reason I am not getting clear pictures and it’s hard to detect my baits anymore while using the turret and rite hites perspective mount. For example when on perspective mode, it’s only showing half of the screen while the other half is completely blank and black. I’ve reached out to rite hite with questions when running their mount. But I haven’t heard anything back. Does anyone on here run the turret with their perspective mount? If so do you have any pics of the transducer orientation and positioning while on the turret? Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

thanks

kyle

2. Member
    Kyle, I had to modify their perspective mount to get a good picture. I added a few small SS washers to the rear 2 screws to pivot the transducer up more allowing a more level FOV instead of slightly down. This change totally changed the perspective views quality in both shallow and deeper water. I don’t use perspective mode over 12 feet for seeing the bottom, however it’s awesome seeing bait high in the water column or even a top water lure..
    2020 Merc 250 Pro XS 4S - S/N 2B745597

-------------------------
    Eric
    AWFC(NAC/AW) USN (Ret) - P-3C Flight Engineer

2003 TR-21 Bassmaster Classic Edition
    2020 Merc 250 Pro XS 4S
    Garmin 126sv (x3)
    LiveScope LSV 34 // 60A Monster Lithium
    Garmin Force 50" 36v // 3 Ionic 50A Lithium

3. Member
    [IMG][/IMG]