Guess that fish!

Small lake around 300 acres. Lake has largemouth, carp, catfish, pickerel, yellow perch, Crappie and bluegill. What kind of fish do you believe these are? They set up like this all winter and spring right outside of standing timber in 10-15' of water have yet to catch one.
    Edit: Do bass set up like this or Is this more of a catfish carp thing?

20220430_184651.jpg
    Last edited by 8AnDrEw9; 05-06-2022 at 01:48 PM.
    2009 Nitro z-7
    2008 EFI 150

Sorry, my crystal ball is on the fritz.

Quote Originally Posted by MonteSS View Post
    Sorry, my crystal ball is on the fritz.
    Maybe we can start a go fund me to get it working again. I sure would like to find out what fish they are. Tired of wasting time on them.
    2009 Nitro z-7
    2008 EFI 150

My guess is White Perch if the lake has them. Crappie and Sunfish tend to school up tighter. I would troll a Berkley #5 Flicker shad or Rapala #5 Shad Rap at about 2mph through them. But they only run about 6'.

Maybe troll a 2" grub or paddletail on a 1/8-1/4 jig head to get a lil deeper.

5. Member
    So just my 2 cents, but we have a small lake here in Northern Ca that has Largemouth, Crappie, Trout, Catfish etc...
    In the Winter I have seen that exact thing just off of a channel (it has a small bridge that crosses it also) and I could not catch them. I brought my Aqua View the next trip and dropped it down on top of the bridge and I saw hundreds of Catfish just floating in place not even remotely interested in anything. There were a few bass mixed in with them and they would swim up to the camera and just stare at it.... They were stacked all over the edges as well as on top.... Pretty wierd..
    Jason Bubier
    530-230-8868 -Cell
    ajbubier@sbcglobal.net
    U.S. Army Veteran / Proud Navy Dad