Falcon boat swim ladder

I can't see a swim ladder on any of the pics on the Falcon website does anyone have one on their boat? If so can you post a pic please.

2. Member
    I have seen them on a few models. They are the standard type chrome ladder you see on others. And mounted on the passengers side. Dont have any pics sorry.

3. Member
    Standard chrome ladder on the passenger side. By the way the Giant Turbo Swing also fits and the Raptors don't interfere. (I don't have that picture.)

Falken Swim Ladder.jpg
    Sam

2022 Falcon F20 TE Hybrid - 250 Mercury Pro XS
    Not a pro - barely an average Joe!

4. Member
    Was the ladder installed at the factory?

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pratt View Post
    Was the ladder installed at the factory?
    Just ordered a boat. They’re installing the ladder at the factory

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenpumpkin View Post
    Standard chrome ladder on the passenger side. By the way the Giant Turbo Swing also fits and the Raptors don't interfere. (I don't have that picture.)

Falken Swim Ladder.jpg
    Would that clear power poles on a F195? How much clearance do you have on that F20?

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by yogib View Post
    Would that clear power poles on a F195? How much clearance do you have on that F20?
    For the ladder - no issues and plenty of clearance for the Raptors on the F20 for the turbo swing. My dealer wasn't sure but offered to try it and it worked.

I would think the F195 would be similar.
    Sam

2022 Falcon F20 TE Hybrid - 250 Mercury Pro XS
    Not a pro - barely an average Joe!

8. Member
    I’ve been looking for one myself. I’m thinking about going the route that bolts on the Jack plate. Any recommendations?

9. Member
    The ladder that bolts to the jack plate is ok and is the only one I had on my Skeeter boats. However, my wife has a hard time getting up it and back onto the boat skeeter due to not having a good place to hold onto and pull herself up. One of the reasons I decided to go with Falcon was because of their ladder they install at the factory. My wife was excited to have a real boarding ladder. But I just found out the boat was delivered to the dealership and it DOES NOT have a boarding ladder. I guess I will have to install the same ladder that comes with Skeeter boats. I know it’s not a big deal for the average fishermen but it was a big disappointment for my wife.

10. Member

11. Member