livescope tree on cherokee

found this tree on cherokee lake, water was down about 18ft. we got about 15 crappie off her. good times.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2022 1875 Lund Renegade XS
    Mercury 115 ProXS
    Garmin Force TM
    (2) Garmin 12"

2. Member
    Good picture with lots of fish.
    2022 H-20 Xpress
    115 HP Yamaha

3. Member
    ya it was crazy, with the lake being that low and stumbling onto that tree, we found it on the last day of our trip. so I marked it for the next trip later in the year. was hoping to do some dock shooting but most docks were still up on dry land. crazy. good times for sure. ended up with 2 smallies 1 3.5lb and 1 3lb. and about 20 crappie total, weather was kinda crappy but oh well. fish are wet too right.
    Mercury 115 ProXS
    Garmin Force TM
    (2) Garmin 12"

4. Member
    Heading to cherokee tonight. It has definitely been a weird year down there. Low water and seemingly constant cold fronts have everything screwed up this year.

5. Member
    ya I was about 2 weeks earlier last yr for spawn, so I pushed this trip out to the 3rd week in April, and the water level and the remaining was jacked up. water temp was 56-60, water lever really jacked with spawn I think. crazy, about 18ft lower than what I was used too. good luck
    Mercury 115 ProXS
    Garmin Force TM
    (2) Garmin 12"

6. Member
    Dang spell check, one nice thing about water being low is you can definitely see what is usually under the water and it give a new perspective on how you fish when the water is at normal levels, and where fish might be, and where all the lay down are.
    Mercury 115 ProXS
    Garmin Force TM
    (2) Garmin 12"