Thread: BWI parking

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tdt91 View Post
    Hey Zelmo, where are you flying too? New Orleans by any chance?
    My youngest son moved to Minneapolis a couple of years ago and with COVID we haven’t gotten out there yet. It’s time to take care of that.

When I can’t get a direct flight to someplace from Harrisburg I check PHL and BWI. For this trip BWI worked best.
    Last edited by zelmo; 04-27-2022 at 09:57 PM.
    2006 Triton TR196 w/ 200 Optimax \ 2021 AlumaRyder 1860 w/ 200 Rotax

2. Member
    Looking for some morel mushrooms. Anybody know where I can buy some?

3. Member
    Wow. 16 years on this board and I only saw the need to use the ignore function once before now. I now have 2 on ignore.

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Skincheese View Post
    what does any of this have to do with Fishing Upper Chesapeake Bay?
    In 2016, I had to catch a flight to Houston from BWI for a wedding. Flight was the same day as a BFL and the plane left about two hours after my tournament check in time. Figuring out my airport parking before hand was crucial in being able make my flight. Was the last person on the plane and only by the skin of my teeth. Without parking prep, there's no way I'd have been able to fish/donate that day.
    puma proxs

5. Member
    I want to give a big thank you for the recommendation to use FastPark. It was easy to find and when I arrived there were plenty of spaces. As I was heading in to get a spot their shuttle followed me and the driver helped with the bags. Unfortunately a few other cars pulled in and we had to wait because those customers weren't organized and fiddled around for a while before they got on. Even with that the delay was less than 10 minutes.

The return was even better. At 5:00 on a Friday afternoon the shuttle was waiting where I was told it would be and my wife and I were the only passengers. I think we waited for 1 minute and then pulled out. There was no line getting out of the lot and payment was a breeze.

I would highly recommend this company to anyone else flying out of BWI.

Quote Originally Posted by zelmo View Post
    I want to give a big thank you for the recommendation to use FastPark. It was easy to find and when I arrived there were plenty of spaces. As I was heading in to get a spot their shuttle followed me and the driver helped with the bags. Unfortunately a few other cars pulled in and we had to wait because those customers weren't organized and fiddled around for a while before they got on. Even with that the delay was less than 10 minutes.

The return was even better. At 5:00 on a Friday afternoon the shuttle was waiting where I was told it would be and my wife and I were the only passengers. I think we waited for 1 minute and then pulled out. There was no line getting out of the lot and payment was a breeze.

I would highly recommend this company to anyone else flying out of BWI.
    2000 Javelin Renegade 20 DC.
    Strong men create easy times, Easy times create weak men & weak men create hard times. Sheikh Rashid bin Saeed Al Maktoum
    In 1944 18-20 year old's stormed beaches, and parachuted behind enemy lines to almost certain death.
    In 2015 18-20 year old's need safe zones so people don't hurt their feelings. "Author Unknown"
    In 2021 18-40 year old's want to and work to cancel you out if you have a different opinion.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12