Best Blinker Switches

Upgrading from manual to Bob's Action jackplate on a Basscat Caracal, Yamaha SHO, Seastar tilt steering. I currently have the blinker trim for the tilt, but it frankly seems flimsy - never broke it, but the action is a little sloppy, and cheap plastic parts. So my question is are there any blinker trim setups that are robust, with nice tactile feel and solid, metal parts? And can you use any brand of switch with any jackplate/trim setup - Seastar Pro Trim vs. Bob's vs. T-H Fingerflex vs others? Not so much worried about $ if I can get solid product.

And what does anyone think of the DD26 billet parts? I know they are covers and replacement handles with nothing to do with the switch function, but they do look solid.

Thanks in advance,
    Fred

2. Member
    I have a bobs. Seems solid to me

3. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Hurl19 View Post

And what does anyone think of the DD26 billet parts? I know they are covers and replacement handles with nothing to do with the switch function, but they do look solid.
    they def are nice if wanna spend the coin ... DD26 makes some good stuff just you for sure pay for it..