Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Lowrance/Garmin/GPS Moderator fishin couillon's Avatar
    Hopefully its not riddled with issues like MG Tour Pro..... Heck they had PLENTY of time to get the kinks worked out.
    YOU are not entitled to what I have earned!!!!!

2014 Phoenix 619 Pro / 2014 Mercury 200 Pro XS

2. Member
    They are a very innovative company to say the least and their products do last awhile albeit very pricey. I have two CM1 blade power poles and use them everytime I fish. Just put a new Ghost on the front of the boat so unless the new TM is ran by fusion or can drive to a certain species of fish just by showing it a picture.......I will pass for now.

3. Member
    The extra cost of the motor (if all of the features are compatible with CM1) will be worth it to me because of their SUPERIOR customer service. I’ll be a JL Marine customer for life as long as they don’t change their policies.

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 84rickygreen View Post
    The extra cost of the motor (if all of the features are compatible with CM1) will be worth it to me because of their SUPERIOR customer service. I’ll be a JL Marine customer for life as long as they don’t change their policies.
    At this point in time, there literally is none better!! The only downside I can see is if it would need to be shipped somewhere to get repaired.

5. Member
    FYI I learned from a reliable source the TM will be north of 4K. It will indeed be the most expensive out of the other brands. So better start saving now if you want to buy one.

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KRC18D View Post
    FYI I learned from a reliable source the TM will be north of 4K. It will indeed be the most expensive out of the other brands. So better start saving now if you want to buy one.
    north of 4k thats rough

With that price, how many will sell their integrated units to get a PP TM? I am all MK/HB…Ultrex, M360, MLive and multiple Helix units. It had better be an eye-watering increase in capability otherwise why would I want to disintegrate my current set up for this thing?

USN Retired
    2020 Basscat Caracal
    2020 Mercury 225 ProXS 4s

8. Member
    More than 4k? Ghost was a pretty good chunk at 3250. I will wait until the Ghost gives up the Ghost a few years from now hopefully.

9. Member
    What I want to see - dramatic weight reduction, no bugs and excellent spot lock. I just don't need the trolling motor to talk to the units - unless this is going to have the target lock type function.

10. Member
    ghost 47" is 3500

11. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by jerzia View Post
    The only downside I can see is if it would need to be shipped somewhere to get repaired.
    THIS is just one of the Game changing things that will make this so great vs others.

12. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fishin couillon View Post
    Hopefully its not riddled with issues like MG Tour Pro..... Heck they had PLENTY of time to get the kinks worked out.
    Ran MG’s for the last 20 years, Lowrance since the X16.. unfortunate what’s happened with the latest tour pro, it was my first pick for a new TM. Not waiting any longer, picking up a 60” Ghost tomorrow.

13. Member
    Probably won't be released until icast this year, and won't be available until 2024.

14. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KRC18D View Post
    All this crap is getting absolutely ridiculous! Where are people going to draw the line and stop paying for these overpriced items!

Is this still a thing????

16. Lowrance/Garmin/GPS Moderator fishin couillon's Avatar
    Yall don't start any crap now......
    YOU are not entitled to what I have earned!!!!!

2014 Phoenix 619 Pro / 2014 Mercury 200 Pro XS

17. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Bassmasterofva View Post
    Probably won't be released until icast this year, and won't be available until 2024.
    Release first quarter 23, will be seeing them on Pros boats very shortly many have already made mention to it

How long has it been since this was first announced?

I’ve lost track it’s been so long
    "The handicapped angler"

Skeet made a sly reference to having one on his boat soon in his recent Ranger vid...

20. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by MichAngler View Post
    How long has it been since this was first announced?

I’ve lost track it’s been so long
    Never has been announced by Powerpole at all. Has all strictly been word of mouth pictures of test units online, forum chat etc.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast