Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Lowrance/Garmin/GPS Moderator fishin couillon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Brianmoore25 View Post
    Supposed to be released on April 1st.
    I see what you doing......
    YOU are not entitled to what I have earned!!!!!

2014 Phoenix 619 Pro / 2014 Mercury 200 Pro XS

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BassBoatElectronics.com View Post
    You'll hear something around July-August timeframe if I had to guess.
    Well July has come and gone, August is here. You got 21 days.

3. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Have on good authority first quarter of 23 it will make its appearance.. its ready to go however getting the parts needed to build in large qty with the supply chain issues has been the holdup. Nobody is more anxious to release this to the public then Power Pole. They are just not going to release something and say look how great it is now wait a year to get it. They have never been "that company". When it does hit the market it will be the new talk of the fishing industry I guarantee.

Quote Originally Posted by KandKKustomz View Post
    Have on good authority first quarter of 23 it will make its appearance.. its ready to go however getting the parts needed to build in large qty with the supply chain issues has been the holdup. Nobody is more anxious to release this to the public then Power Pole. They are just not going to release something and say look how great it is now wait a year to get it. They have never been "that company". When it does hit the market it will be the new talk of the fishing industry I guarantee.
    This is actually quite funny. Thanks for some "far side" humor.

Quote Originally Posted by Rangerdeepv View Post
    The Lowrance is called the Ghost...........the PP may be called The Vapor?
    My guess would be "Illusion"
    "The handicapped angler"

6. Member
    Rep stopped by last week , she said first quarter 23. They are ramping up parts supply to keep building inventory.

7. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodman View Post
    This is actually quite funny. Thanks for some "far side" humor.
    laugh all you want

8. Member
    They're going to hold off introduction until they get it perfected - You know just like they did with the Charge release!

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by yupitsme View Post
    They're going to hold off introduction until they get it perfected - You know just like they did with the Charge release!

Quote Originally Posted by yupitsme View Post

11. Member
    Heard they are working on the cold fusion reactor first......................

12. Member
    I feel like Navico will buy JL marine before PP introduces this motor. Although they did have this like "stage " set up at ICAST, like they were "planning " on introducing it ..

13. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scotty34 View Post
    Rep stopped by last week , she said first quarter 23. They are ramping up parts supply to keep building inventory.
    Would that be the first quarter of 2023 or 2123?
    2019 BCB Classic
    Merc V8 200 4S

14. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by catdude28 View Post
    Would that be the first quarter of 2023 or 2123?
    Believe me I beat her up pretty good for info. 8 years so far to get this to market she told me. I'm just afraid of what it might cost at this point due to materials. They are building inventory right now , so they must be satisfied with what they have finally. I work on the the other 3 brands , this sounds exciting when it gets to be available and given there CS will be a big hit.

We know they had prototypes on sponsor boats 2+ years ago so pending a major design flaw, the delays are probably supply chain related. The Pandemic shined a light on our dependency for off shore electric, electronic and mechanical components to to build any advanced device. I hope the supply chain is the issue because that will eventually resolve.

I try to drive as if my 16 year old Grandson is following me
    Speak as if he is listening and act as if he is watching

With Power Pole's extensive knowledge of the mechanics of auto deploy/auto stow shallow water anchors I have to think their TM will have similar mechanics and capabilities. The mounting bracket certainly has a "Blade" look to it. At least, that would be my expectation for what will probably be a premium priced TM. Not much else I can think of that would make it a vast improvement (I refuse to say game changer) over many current offerings.
    Universal sonar compatibility would be a must. I can't wait to see it. Competition is good.
    BassCat Sabre FTD
    Mercury 150 Optimax
    "It's just fishing"

17. Member
    When the Rep stopped by the Dealer I work with, she said the same, early 23. She also said it will be the most expensive trolling motor on the market. The dealership told her they want some ASAP.

18. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    We will be one of the first dealers allowed to pre order based on our huge sales volume along with Hydrilla Gear. So look to BBC for preorder info. As soon as were allowed to take preorders we will be but these when first released im sure will be very limited qtys. I however get the first one thru the door. so number 2 on will be available.

19. Member
    New name could be 'Mirage'?

20. Member
    Here’s a screenshot from a video posted a few weeks ago on Power Pole’s FB page. Outside of/along with the trolling motor, I’m anxious to see what else JL Marine has up their sleeve on the integration front.

For anyone who doesn’t understand the technology that’s built in to products in this space, I encourage you to go take a look at the career opportunities/job openings on Power Pole’s website and read through the job description for the software engineer. It was seriously a real eye opener for myself and made me appreciate what companies like this are doing for us even more

Attached Images Attached Images
    Jeremy Hudson
    Flat Rock, IL
    jeremyc_hudson@outlook.com

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast