Under Deck LED Lighting

The wife Toon just came from last fall's ordering, with this, she would like LED lighting along the toon's. Been looking at options and seen some with aluminum channel mounted on the underside of the deck. Where have you purchased the LED's from and what is the typical install?

Thanks in advance,
    Eric
    Eric Beaty
    2013 BassCat Cougar FTD
    2013 Mercury 250 ProXS

I bought mine off Ebay and they have worked good over the last 4 years. I put mine on with a hot glue gun. My boat is 22 ft long so I had to add to the overall length witch can be done. I had to buy some extra speaker wire

3. Member
    Went with Blast LED as they seemed to be priced reasonable. Kit came with two strips of RGB LED's that ran the length of the toon, and had to cut for proper length. The kit also included a aluminum channel and cover. Will need to get a longer 4 wire cable as the 20 foot was not even close to being what was needed. Panted the channel black so one couldn't see it as easy. We upgraded to the music controller and came with remote for extra $20. There is Bluetooth for the controller, but still trying to get that worked out. Overall very happy with the purchase.

LED.jpg

https://blastled.com/pontoon-boat-le...p-lighting-kit
    Eric Beaty
    2013 BassCat Cougar FTD
    2013 Mercury 250 ProXS