Best 30’+ Bumper Pull Campers

New to camping. There are so many different brands of trailers it’s hard to know which ones are notoriously better than others. Any info on 32’ bumper pull trailers you can give I’d appreciate. The ones to look at and the ones to avoid. What to look for? What brands are the top? What brands are in the bottom? Thank you very much for the help.

2. Electrical/Wiring/Trolling Motors Moderator CatFan's Avatar
    If I were shopping for a TT, I’d look for a Grand Design 315RLTS. I have a 303RLS which is a similar floor plan in a 5th wheel.

If you still have kids, look at the 312BHTS.

No matter what brand you get, there will be problems, so a good dealer is important. There are very few good dealers.

Be sure to get an independent opinion about whether your tow vehicle can handle the trailer you like. A dealer will send you out in a death trap to make a sale.

Pay attention to GVWR on the trailer and its dry weight. If they are less than a couple of thousand pounds apart, you might have problems unless you travel light.

If you haven’t looked at a 5th wheel yet, don’t ignore them. Many people are scared off, but they tow much better, have much more storage, more headroom, tow shorter than an equivalent TT and are much more maneuverable.
    If you have integrity, nothing else matters. If you don't have integrity,
    nothing else matters.​

3. Ya, I Live on Rainy Lake! basscla's Avatar
    Just signed the papers for a new toyhauler. Looked for over a year. Finally decided on an ATC 2917 bumper pull. 100 % aluminum construction, 5000 pounds of payload capacity. Will take delivery in May.

4. Member
    Have a look at the Jayco Eagle. I have the 32 foot RKDS=Rear Kitchen Double Slide and really like it. I purchased it new in 2013.

5. Member
    We have a Jayco Jay Feather 27RL. Has a great floor plan! Just my wife and I but will sleep 4 easily! The one thing for us was having all the windows to see out and the back window is great should you have a nice place to back into for a view! The size is just right 27 feet overall 31 total and weight is at 7,000 lbs makes for a very easy tow!
    Last edited by Richard Perez; 03-06-2022 at 08:12 AM.