Another Smooth Falcon Purchase from Wilson Marine

First off, a hearty thank you to Alann who posted his purchasing experience with Wilson Marine and Charles on this forum last April. As a result, in early September I contacted Charles and can confirm everything that Alann said about the buying experience. The whole process was stress free and highly professional. Charles helped me go through several iterations of sales orders until i got the optimum combination of features at a minimum price. I initially thought i wanted the TE Hybrid but since i didn't need a lot of the TE features I got a custom F205 Hybrid with only the upgrades I wanted. I lucked out as Charles had a F205 construction slot for mid December. We finalized the sales order on Sept 29 and then two months later close to when the boat was to be sprayed I wanted to make additional changes to the color, the power poles, and the sonar. Both Charles and the Falcon factory were gracious in accommodating these last minute changes. Charles stayed on top of every detail once the boat was delivered to him. He sent me photos of the boat which greatly relieved my concern over color selection.He took the boat to a nearby lake and tested all functions and ensured that everything worked and there were no leaks. When i picked up the boat it was in perfect condition and everything was working the way it was supposed to. He even set up the Solixs to make sure the engine data was displayed on the screen. He opened shop at 0700 on the morning of my departure so I could hook up the boat for a long 11 hour trip home.In short, I can't think of anything that could've been done to make it a better experience. In retrospect had I known that the process would be so thorough I could've had it shipped for a few hundred dollars more than what it cost to pick it up and trail it to central FL. However, there are certain intangibles of meeting the key individuals, taking a factory tour, and touring the quaint town of Newberry, SC. I highly recommend the Wilson dealership and Charles for purchasing a new Falcon.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by jayp View Post
    First off, a hearty thank you to Alann who posted his purchasing experience with Wilson Marine and Charles on this forum last April. As a result, in early September I contacted Charles and can confirm everything that Alann said about the buying experience. The whole process was stress free and highly professional. Charles helped me go through several iterations of sales orders until i got the optimum combination of features at a minimum price. I initially thought i wanted the TE Hybrid but since i didn't need a lot of the TE features I got a custom F205 Hybrid with only the upgrades I wanted. I lucked out as Charles had a F205 construction slot for mid December. We finalized the sales order on Sept 29 and then two months later close to when the boat was to be sprayed I wanted to make additional changes to the color, the power poles, and the sonar. Both Charles and the Falcon factory were gracious in accommodating these last minute changes. Charles stayed on top of every detail once the boat was delivered to him. He sent me photos of the boat which greatly relieved my concern over color selection.He took the boat to a nearby lake and tested all functions and ensured that everything worked and there were no leaks. When i picked up the boat it was in perfect condition and everything was working the way it was supposed to. He even set up the Solixs to make sure the engine data was displayed on the screen. He opened shop at 0700 on the morning of my departure so I could hook up the boat for a long 11 hour trip home.In short, I can't think of anything that could've been done to make it a better experience. In retrospect had I known that the process would be so thorough I could've had it shipped for a few hundred dollars more than what it cost to pick it up and trail it to central FL. However, there are certain intangibles of meeting the key individuals, taking a factory tour, and touring the quaint town of Newberry, SC. I highly recommend the Wilson dealership and Charles for purchasing a new Falcon.
    Damn! Thats nice! Want to trade for a 2018 Bullet 22SF/2020 Merc 250 Pro XS rig? I live right down the road from the factory in Prosperity SC.
    2022 Blazer 675 Ultimate
    2022 Merc 300 Pro XS
    2017 YZ250F
    Kenny Hollingsworth<<<<<<<<<MY NAME!
    828 674 6752
    Hendersonville NC<<<<MY LOCATION!!

22SF.jpg

Not kidding about the trade. lol
    2022 Blazer 675 Ultimate
    2022 Merc 300 Pro XS
    2017 YZ250F
    828 674 6752

4. Member
    She's a beauty! Almost bought one several years ago. Bet that baby flies in the water.

She's a beauty! Almost bought one several years ago. Bet that baby flies in the water.
    Yes, ive been pretty happy with it! I miss having a full blown bass boat occasionally though. Will never go back to carpet.
    2022 Blazer 675 Ultimate
    2022 Merc 300 Pro XS
    2017 YZ250F
    828 674 6752

6. Member
    Sharp boat, not blue.... you're setting the new trend in boat colors for 2023 and later!

7. Member
    Awesome rig

8. Member
    Thanks guys. i changed one of the color selections just before it was scheduled to be sprayed. Falcon was real flexible in accommodating the last minute change. I sweated out the effect of the change and was relieved when the dealer sent me photos. Their process for selecting colors could be improved.

Is your trailer aluminum? I assume not, but i understand Marine Master Trailers has a nice aluminum option for Falcon boats.
    2022 Blazer 675 Ultimate
    2022 Merc 300 Pro XS
    2017 YZ250F
    828 674 6752

10. Member
    Thanks guys. i changed one of the color selections just before it was scheduled to be sprayed. Falcon was real flexible in accommodating the last minute change. I sweated out the effect of the change and was relieved when the dealer sent me photos. Their process for selecting colors could be improved.
    No, I wanted the steel trailer as the 6 mile dirt road I have to take was beating up my aluminum Ranger trailer. The welds just can't take much vibration. I've seen the Marine Master alum trailer and it looks good.