Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Strike King Rage swimmer
    keitch fat swing impact
    River2Sea Dwalker
    berkley chigger craw
    Strike King Rage Chunk

2. Member
    Mix and match. I set up a bunch of lures with trailers to sell at shows. I have a few dozen bags of different type/color trailers and blend the best trailer for each jig. For my personal use home made swim/pitching jigs I tie rabbit hair craw trailers. When they get soaked they look like old school pork. The feds so far have decided to back off on the 600 dollar tax filing so I may be selling soon on Ebay.

I fish a swim jig a lot. Our lakes are weedy natural northern lakes. I use 3 trailers most of the time. Strike king menace grub is 1. Zoom horney toad is 2. Boot tail swim bait, keitec type bait. And a single tail grub.

4. Member
    I love a good swim jig bite. I typically fish an Outkast Pro Swim Jig in 3/8 with a few different trailer options. If I want the wobble and a little slower retrieve, I make a knock off 3.8 fat swing impact with a little more durable plastic. Moving faster but still want a paddle tail, I switch to the 4.0 easy shiner. Some days a 4 or 5 inch grub gets the nod. The one I've really come to like this year is a bait mold I got from Angling AI and its a twin tail grub but the tails flair out rather than in, makes an absolute killer swim jig or bladed jig trailer. 9 times out of 10, that twin tail grub is gonna be on the swim jig and bladed jig.

5. Tin Boats Moderator Pokie Pa's Avatar
    MENACE

Rage Bug

Twin tail grub
    Tim Messer ~ Lake Ariel, Pa.
    US Army 1968 ~ 1971

2019 Ranger RT188 ~ Merc PRO XS ~ MK Ultrex

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12