Thread: 21 TE reviews

21 TE reviews

I'm looking at purchasing a 2020, 21'te. I can't find much info on this model, and imo Falcons website isn't very informative. How is this model in rough water? What kind of speed should I expect with merc 250 4stroke? Is it a dry ride when it gets rough? Any issues I should be aware of with Falcon?
    Thanks for any input

2. Member
    PM sent

3. Member
    All of Falcon's boats are made for rough water....the TE's are nice boats. Curious what kind of price is it going for?
    2019 Falcon 215 Yamaha Sho 250, Lithiums, X2, Poles, Ultrex, Birds, Mega 360 & Livescope.

Previous-2017 Falcon 205 Evinrude G2 250HO, Lithiums, Poles, Ultrex, Birds and 360.

4. Member
    Not a 21 TE but my 2020 F205 is hands down the best rough water boat Ive owned yet. Extremely dry, killer fishing platform and runs 73 in perfect water and 71/2 no matter what (250 proxs). The quality of workmanship is impeccable. We fished this boat in tournaments over 9 states in the past year and had zero boat issues. Would buy another tomorrow. You will not be disappointed.

5. Member
    The TE trim is a good value as well. There’s no difference in the hull from the 215 or F21.

I haven’t ridden in a 21 ft Falcon yet - let us know what you think!!
    Sam

2022 Falcon F20 TE Hybrid - 250 Mercury Pro XS
    Not a pro - barely an average Joe!

6. Member
    I will 2nd the rough water ride and I have owned two Legend's, two Phoenix's, Bass Cat, Nitro, and a Ranger. I have the Predator and I absolutely love it. The hole shot is stupid fast and for a wide bodied boat it turns and maneuvers great. It looks good too. The 2021's and newer will have the same haul as the Predator is what I was told. Have not confirmed that but that's what I was told at the factory. I have been in a 215 TE and it was also a great ride.

7. Member
    I own a 2019 205 and just fished Lake Eufaula in 15 to 20 mph winds. Ran from Barber creek to Sandy Creek with no problems at all, and it was rough! Best boat I have been in hands down. No more peeing blood after a day on rough water. Lol