Can you effectively bass fish from a pontoon 21 foot pontoon boat?

Thinking about a small pontoon boat for bass fishing. Can this be half way effectively done or am I only kidding myself ???
    520 L TDY

I have a 22' tritoon and can't fish the same areas that I fish with my Stratos. That being said I see a 22' Anglers Quest at my local lake that is set up for any type of fishing.
    2003 Stratos 185, Yamaha V150LTRB, Tempest Plus 25P

I have fished off my 22 footer a lot. If I'm going pan fishing its super and comfortable.

I hope so I have a Ranger 223F on order now . Getting a little clumsy for my Sterling .

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach185 View Post
    I have a 22' tritoon and can't fish the same areas that I fish with my Stratos. That being said I see a 22' Anglers Quest at my local lake that is set up for any type of fishing.
    I just ordered a 822 Anglers Qwest. Coming from many Rangers, I know I’ll loose some fish abilities, but much more comfortable with grands and dogs aboard. Looked at a lot of toons and these seem to be layed out the best for fishing.

Quote Originally Posted by BCLII View Post
    I just ordered a 822 Anglers Qwest. Coming from many Rangers, I know I’ll loose some fish abilities, but much more comfortable with grands and dogs aboard. Looked at a lot of toons and these seem to be layed out the best for fishing.
    Those are sweet .

Quote Originally Posted by LTZ25 View Post
    I hope so I have a Ranger 223F on order now . Getting a little clumsy for my Sterling .
    What is clumsy about your Sterling LTZ? Once I flip out of my tritoon I was going to get into a Yellowfin/Shearwater/Young type bayboat to bass and bay fish. I know the sterling is more a flats boat but still wondering what you didnt like about it.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by novakevlar View Post
    What is clumsy about your Sterling LTZ? Once I flip out of my tritoon I was going to get into a Yellowfin/Shearwater/Young type bayboat to bass and bay fish. I know the sterling is more a flats boat but still wondering what you didnt like about it.

Thanks
    Nothing clumsy about the beautiful Sterling I have owned for 11 years , I was referring to me . My new Ranger 223F did arrive and it's very nice to bass fish out of .

Quote Originally Posted by LTZ25 View Post
    Nothing clumsy about the beautiful Sterling I have owned for 11 years , I was referring to me . My new Ranger 223F did arrive and it's very nice to bass fish out of .
    Ah gotcha. Glad to hear you got the new addition to the family and are liking it. The newer designs are so much better than our granddaddy's pontoons and surprisingly multi-functional. Before I sell mine I'd like to 1) place a top 10 in a bass tournament, and 2) take it on a long trip like a section of the Great Loop. Bucket list type stuff, then move onto the bayboat.

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by novakevlar View Post
    Ah gotcha. Glad to hear you got the new addition to the family and are liking it. The newer designs are so much better than our granddaddy's pontoons and surprisingly multi-functional. Before I sell mine I'd like to 1) place a top 10 in a bass tournament, and 2) take it on a long trip like a section of the Great Loop. Bucket list type stuff, then move onto the bayboat.
    I love your goals! Get at it!