Glacial lakes area ramps??

Got an email a little while ago from SD game and parks saying to be careful about ramps/lakes due to lakes being low.

We are supposed to come up for a week starting on the 15th. Can anyone tell me if the ramps are usable/good for a 20ft bass boat at Enemy Swim, Reetz, Opitz, Roy, Clear, Horseshoe and maybe Pickerall?

We normally fish Roy and Clear but are staying at different place this time and will be closer to the other lakes.

Thanks for any help!!
    Charger 210 Elite

2. Banned
    you will be fine was up there this last weekend and have a 21ft no issues at all.

3. Member
    You'll be alright

Thanks guys!
    Charger 210 Elite

5. Member
    Walleye fishing on Opitz?

Quote Originally Posted by redxdu View Post
    Walleye fishing on Opitz?
    Wife and I focus on smallies; all catch and release. If we stumble into a couple walleye or some nice bluegills we will save a few for a meal or two though.
    We have never fished Opitz so thought we might give it a try. We actually have not fished any of the lakes I asked about except for Roy and Clear.
    Charger 210 Elite

7. Member
    Horseshoes ramp is never very good, there is a boat check at enemy swims for exotics, reetz is ramp is fine, I put my vx21 in last week there. Pyas the walley are crushing it, need trible lic. The road bed at reetz is always good.

8. Member
    If you want a little more direction on any of those lakes just ask.

Trent I appreciate the offer!! Sent a pm your way.
    Charger 210 Elite