Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Gulls, cormorants, turtles, snakes, a pelican. A bat, turtle, and snake on the fly pole. The usual suspects. Snagged a manatee on a fly rod. Didn’t see it and when it blew up it scared the carp out of me. Pulled up a stingray on a fly rod also. Nothing really bizarre.

2. Member
    Not much good stuff for me...a pair of binoculars and a net. I was with my uncle when he caught a deer carcass and with my son when he caught a pair of mens undies.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Transom View Post
    Did you catch the top two at the same time?

4. Member
    Years ago a buddy of mine was trolling for stripers and hooked a rope. It seemed to move when they pulled on it so they hooked it to their boat and continued to pull and up popped a 10 foot Game Fisher aluminum boat, small outboard, and the gas tank and lifejackets still stuck under the seat. Towed to the dock and proceeded to pull their boat when a ranger pulled up and asked "Is that your boat?". Alittle nervous my buddy said " Uh...yes." Ranger said you might want to get it, it's floating away! They forgot to tie it to the dock. He gave the boat to his buddy. He checked back later and none had reported sinking a boat.

5. Member
    My fishing partner at the time hooked a dead 2lb largemouth in the mouth. He reeled it in hard too like it was fighting. I still laugh about that one.

It's amazing reading this thread how many different things have been hooked into. Bats seem to be more common than I would have thought. Condoms too.

7. Member
    Caught a anchor on a point on Wheeler lake. A few weeks later I caught another anchor while fishing below Wheeler dam. Still had rope tied to it and looked almost new.

8. Banned
    Best thing i every pulled up was a cast net with almost 3 dozen crankbaits on it. Never owned a WEC crankbait before that day but shot up the ladder with 5 of those in one pull. Had a couple of fairly new big swimbaits on it that were saved but everything else was junked along with countless hooks of every size and configuration.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234