Onyx10si networking question

Hello there! I recently bought a boat with a onyx10si with 360 imaging mounted to the front of my boat . My question is , I would like to get another graph for my console and link them together? My understanding is I can only do this with another onyx? I really just want SI and DI at my console, so can I just by an onyx with just a sonar and use the SI and DI from the front unit? Or fo I have to buy a separate onyx with SI and DI? Don’t know much about electronics, so any help would be greatly appreciated!! Thx Ben

2. Member
    Onyx will share with Solix if Solix software is prior to 3.360. You will most likely want to use SI at console when idling and looking for fish/structure. I would think you would want a SI unit at console (transducer on transom).
    Rad Brewer

3. Member
    I have an Onix. There are 2 issues using it with newer units. Any item added in the last couple years will not have software in your Onix. Along with not networkable with Solix unless the solix has the same old not updatable software as the Onix. I would recommend using it as a stand alone unit and buying something newer going forward. That is what I did, until I buy something new and sell the Onix. Bob
    Tell me where has a slow movin' once quick draw outlaw got to go

Hey all, thx for responding. So what found out is, I can link both the onyx SI-DI combo to the 2D sonar onyx. I need to purchase 2 either net cables and a switch. BUT! My question now is, will the 360 imaging show up on the console also? The transducer for the 360 is on the bow, the transducer for the SI/DI is located on the stern of the boat. I honestly don’t care if it does but your right rad , the SI/DI on the console is solely for the purpose of finding deep water summer bass that like my football jig!! Lol. So if I have this right, after doing all the hooking up of cables and so forth, I will be able to see whatever is on the onyx on the bow, on the console unit?? While I’m asking questions, does anybody know how to get a header arrow/line to stay on the graph? I can’t find it anywhere and I’m about down reading this dang manual!!! Thx for your time guys

5. Member
    Yes, connect your 360 ethernet cable to the ethernet switch and view it on both units. I don't remember about the heading line.

Quote Originally Posted by Bensjammin View Post
    Hey all, thx for responding. So what found out is, I can link both the onyx SI-DI combo to the 2D sonar onyx. I need to purchase 2 either net cables and a switch. BUT! My question now is, will the 360 imaging show up on the console also? The transducer for the 360 is on the bow, the transducer for the SI/DI is located on the stern of the boat. I honestly don’t care if it does but your right rad , the SI/DI on the console is solely for the purpose of finding deep water summer bass that like my football jig!! Lol. So if I have this right, after doing all the hooking up of cables and so forth, I will be able to see whatever is on the onyx on the bow, on the console unit?? While I’m asking questions, does anybody know how to get a header arrow/line to stay on the graph? I can’t find it anywhere and I’m about down reading this dang manual!!! Thx for your time guys