Raptors mounted on Alpha 211 question

Has anyone with a 211 installed a single or pair of raptors on their 211? I’m planning to get a Raptor to put on the starboard side. I’m curious if anyone has done this and if they used a power pole mount or the more expensive Minn Kota mount?
    2011 Legend Alpha 211 DC
    250 Pro XS
    Solix 10 G2 MSI & Onix 10 NT
    Elite 9 Ti2 connected to
    Motorguide Xi5 105

I’ve installed Raptors on my V20. I used the Minnkota brackets and mounted to the jackplate. I gotta say these things are so solid.

3. Member
    That’s good to hear! I found one that I’m planning to go pick up Monday, then I’ll be looking to get it installed. I’m excited! I’m still curious about the angle of the power pole bracket though…
    2011 Legend Alpha 211 DC
    250 Pro XS
    Elite 9 Ti2 connected to
    Motorguide Xi5 105

I used to have power poles and pretty sure you can adjust angle just like the raptor bracket. Just gotta make sure your motor can clear the angle when completely turned left or right. You’ll love the raptor though. Awesome intelligent brain in the motor.

5. Member
    From what I have seen the Minn Kota brackets are a single piece and not adjustable. I picked it up today and am anxious to get it installed. I’m just having a hard time convincing myself to pay about $240-250 for a Minn Kota generic bracket vs the less expensive PP bracket made specifically for my Jackplate…
    2011 Legend Alpha 211 DC
    250 Pro XS
    Elite 9 Ti2 connected to
    Motorguide Xi5 105

6. Member
    I have a question where are they installing the pump. I was told the raptor pumps were bigger than the power pole pumps and i know on my 211r this is not much room where they mounted my Power pole pumps.

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Montgomery View Post
    I have a question where are they installing the pump. I was told the raptor pumps were bigger than the power pole pumps and i know on my 211r this is not much room where they mounted my Power pole pumps.
    That is left to be seen, I’m just going to carry it and have them use a MK bracket and let them install all of it.
    2011 Legend Alpha 211 DC
    250 Pro XS
    Elite 9 Ti2 connected to
    Motorguide Xi5 105

You can adjust about 15 degrees of angle on the Minnkota Raptor brackets. I’ve canted mine completely outwards to clear the motor turn radius.

I can’t remember how big the PP pumps were, but you would need at least a 11”x9” area for each pump. I had to install one on each side.

10. Member
    My power pole pumps set to the side of my Starting battery and to do anything to them its just easier to pull the battery out. not much room at all

11. Member
    Got the raptor installed today… I’m excited to get out and use it!
    2011 Legend Alpha 211 DC
    250 Pro XS
    Elite 9 Ti2 connected to
    Motorguide Xi5 105

Very nice!

13. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rcraigrrt View Post
    That is left to be seen, I’m just going to carry it and have them use a MK bracket and let them install all of it.
    Where did they install the pumps?

14. Member
    so, what do you all think of the Raptors. My power poles are about shot and need a major rebuilt was thinking about replacing them.

15. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tracker Tim View Post
    Where did they install the pumps?
    Sorry for the delay, it's been a while since I logged in. They ended up placing the pump (single pump and Raptor) in the storage box behind the drivers seat. It's easy access and I don't have too much in that box anyway, so it wasn't a big deal. They placed a breaker for the pump on the wall to the rear as well, making it easy to access when launching.
    2011 Legend Alpha 211 DC
    250 Pro XS
    Elite 9 Ti2 connected to
    Motorguide Xi5 105