Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    I drove to the other side of Nashville for my last QTC appointment. That's about 2.5 hours on the road for a 15 min appointment. QTC has an office here in town, but I've only had an appointment there once.

Government healthcare at it's finest.

Same here. Had an appointment in Raleigh (1:15 away), though there are numerous places around Fayetteville. On the plus side...the VA covered the mileage expense.
    2016 Nitro Z21
    "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." Benjamin Franklin

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1stindoor View Post
    Same here. Had an appointment in Raleigh (1:15 away), though there are numerous places around Fayetteville. On the plus side...the VA covered the mileage expense.
    How was your appointment?

No issues with it at all. It was a one and done when I was retiring. No complaints.
    2016 Nitro Z21
    "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." Benjamin Franklin

5. Member
    Tinnitus is driving me mad these days and i think i am finally ready to check hearing aid sale as was recommended by my doctor long time ago. What models are the best on the market at the moment? I heard a lot about Costco, are they really as good as everyone says? Also what about OTC hearing aids? Did anyone actually have those already? How is the quality of the sound?
    Last edited by RockOn; 02-27-2023 at 03:57 PM.

6. Banned

7. Member
    I went to a VA clinic and they checked my hearing and I was awarded a check with a letter stating had I not waited 43 years to come in the check would have been and hearin aids also. I took out my hearing aids before going into the office.

8. Member
    I went to a VA clinic and they checked my hearing and I was awarded a check with a letter stating had I not waited 43 to come in the check would have been more and hearin aids also. I took out my hearing aids before going into the office.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12