Kentucky Bass Club/Trailers & Towing Moderator

No What’s My Boat Worth Posts

All,

Please do not post asking what your boat is worth etc. There is a Boats For Sale Section here and there is a fee associated. By asking this question, even if it isn’t your intent, you have bypassed the fee. This isn’t fair to all who use it correctly.

Thanks
    Chris

Just curious.. How else would one known how much to ask for theres before listing it.
    Had I went by book prices would have left a lot on the table.

Many will post a very detailed list of the boat and all options, etc., they're obviously wanting to post it for sale without listing it.

Quote Originally Posted by fishnfireman View Post
    Just curious.. How else would one known how much to ask for theres before listing it.
    Had I went by book prices would have left a lot on the table.
    Look up comparables on this site and others on the floor at your local dealerships and even Craigslist. If you can't get in the wheelhouse with that you are in trouble

Quote Originally Posted by Al from Canada View Post
    Many will post a very detailed list of the boat and all options, etc., they're obviously wanting to post it for sale without listing it.
    Gotcha --- I appreciate and have used most all the for sale forums (including boats)
    One issue I had-- especially with electronics... being able to see what the units were actually selling for... soon as they sold, the post is deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by Fishysam View Post
    Look up comparables on this site and others on the floor at your local dealerships and even Craigslist. If you can't get in the wheelhouse with that you are in trouble
    Not all of us have boats that are for sale on every corner. I spent two days on the phone trying to get a good feel for where to price mine.
    I priced it high (I thought) it sold in 36 hours site unseen !!!!