Livescope battery

Does anyone use Amped Outdoors 48AH battery for their livescope? Tired of being dead on the water!! Also how quick is the recharge? Thanks guys!!!!

2. Banned
    this what I use . A milwaukee battery.. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07S2WNS3H...roduct_details
    I bought two of the just in case.

I use the Amped Outdoors 30ah LiFePO4 for my LiveScope and 93SV. Screen shows 13V most of the day, but never under 12.9V. Takes only a few hours to charge. I'm not recommending, but I did use it two days once without charging and it took a little longer to charge, but voltage stayed at 12.9V. I had a charger issue not long after I bought it, and Amped sent me a new one out right away. I have several buddies with the same setup except most have 10" screens and one a 12, and they love the battery.

4. Member
    Is anyone running multiple units and a livescope off of this battery? I am currently running a helix 9, livescope, garmin 93 sv plus and a garmin 1222 off of my starting battery and am thinking about using one of these amped batterys to run the livescope and 2 garmins and am curious if it can handle all 3....

I have an Ionic 30ah with Helix 10. 93SV+ and LS. Runs 10 hours at at least 12.8v

Not sure why anyone is still using drill batterie on a "real" boat. Good for a kayak or canoe but much better and cheaper options now for more AH and multiple displays.

6. Member
    I have amped 34 running 1222 and LS charged overnight 15.6 v then all day fishing no problem still at 14.8

7. Member
    I have an Amped outdoors 30AH for a 106SV and Steadycast. I can get about 12 hours of use before it dies.

I am running LS and a 1242xsv off the 48ah Amped battery and it has been great. Longest I have gone was two days in a row about 8 hours each day and voltage never went below 15.6v. Really not sure how long it would go but I'm betting it could be close to twice that long.

9. Member
    I have a amped 18ah battery used with 93s and the live scope while ice fishing has gone 5 hours. Nice lite unit that I put in an ammo box with a usb plug, 12v cig plug and volt gauge, panel. I will say I used Dean's style plugs for all hook ups even the battery charger.
    Last edited by sweet lou; 06-14-2021 at 02:54 PM. Reason: spelling

10. RIP Evinrude 1907-2020 JR19's Avatar
    One large capacity cranking battery with the correct size AWG wire harness and everything wired correct will typically solve most problems. Buying a new or bigger battery or adding an extra battery also works to mask the problem but the root cause is still there. Fixing voltage drop the correct way is more complex than simply adding another battery.

11. Expert at Retired RangrSkipr's Avatar
    I'm using a 48AH Amped Outdoor battery to power a bow mounted Ultra 106 and the GLS10 box. After a charge the working voltage is 16.9 volts which will only drop .4 or .5 volts in six to eight hours. A 12 hour day it will only drop a full volt to 15.7 or so. The AO charger provided with the battery is only 3 amp. I always charge overnight so I'm not certain if it's taking 3 hours or 6 hours to top it off. Used Anderson connectors that can be plugged into the battery box or the boat. Fits perfectly in one of my forward storage compartments
    Attached Images Attached Images

12. Member
    I'm using a Bold North Outdoors 18ah lithium battery to power the black box only and after five and a half hours of continuous running it charged in 3 hours. I think it will do a full tournament day with no problem.

13. Member
    Just got a 48 AH from amped outdoors, almost done with wiring. By Rangerfive1niners report, looks like it’s a good choice. I also went with the harbor freight plastic ammo box, and inserted plastic foam, to keep battery from shifting around.