MOTORGUIDE PRO TOUR TRANSDUCER

I just hooked up the motorguide pro tour with transducer. Bought the adapter cable for the built in transducer....
    Would this be in the internal sounder? (when i look under this option, it does not give anything to choose from).

2. Member
    What raymarine do you have?

What adapter cable di you get?

3. Member
    Sorry--
    Axiom 12 PRO RVX is the unit. I got the Motorguide SKU 8M4004180 Raymarine HD+ Axiom Sonar Adapter cable

4. Member
    unfortunately it will not work... and there is no adapter cable

that adapter cable you have plugs into 25 pin RV port on an Axiom RV or axiom + RV .. on a PRO RVX "regular" none realvision ducer have to get plugged into 1kw transducer port. unfortunately motor guide never introduced a cable for this purpose and there is no Raymarine adapter to go from 25pin RV to 11pin 1kw.

The sounder on Axiom PRO internally is "different" as well and bet even if you "spliced" on correct connector i doubt it will work..

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pluggedtheboat View Post
    unfortunately it will not work... and there is no adapter cable

that adapter cable you have plugs into 25 pin RV port on an Axiom RV or axiom + RV .. on a PRO RVX "regular" none realvision ducer have to get plugged into 1kw transducer port. unfortunately motor guide never introduced a cable for this purpose and there is no Raymarine adapter to go from 25pin RV to 11pin 1kw.

The sounder on Axiom PRO internally is "different" as well and bet even if you "spliced" on correct connector i doubt it will work..
    I also have an Axiom 9. Will it work with it, network them and be able to view on the 12?

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBassCtchr101 View Post
    I also have an Axiom 9. Will it work with it, network them and be able to view on the 12?
    Or,
    Could I run the Y cable that can connect a p-74 transducer and rv100 transducer?
    Raymarine Y-Cable 25pin to 25 And 7pin to Attach a RealVision 3D Transducer And an Airmar Transducer to Axiom RV A80491

7. Member
    no....

RV100 would plug in RV port.

P74 E66073 (A series ducer ) not compatible with Axiom PRO RVX...

needs to be a DSM300/CP370 plug style P74 A80567.. Then you get A80496 cable and plug into 1kw ducer port..

8. Member
    Axiom 9 does not have fishfinder.. is it axiom 9 RV?

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pluggedtheboat View Post
    Axiom 9 does not have fishfinder.. is it axiom 9 RV?
    Sorry, yes, I think so. It has the 3d transducer.

10. Member
    ok well connect the RV100 3D ducer to the Axiom RPO RVX and use the motor guide adapter cable and plug into Axiom 9RV..problem solved