Question Depth overlay now missing /blank....Solix G3

I'm stumped on this one. 4 Solix-12 G3's, 2 on front and 2 at console. I've lost the DEPTH overlay on the two console units. The left unit has an in-hull 2D transducer and the right unit has a 2D/DI/SI transducer mounted on the back of the boat. The sonar screen on each unit/transducer looks normal, but the depth reading in the overlay is blank. I've tried setting the DEPTH source in the network settings to both transducers, but it remains blank. The front two unit get their depth from the built in 2D/DI on the Ultrex, and they work fine. I updated to 3.98 a couple of weeks back, but they worked fine afterward. I believe the issue started when I place all 4 units in Standby mode while flipping some very shallow water. When I took the units out of standby is when I noticed the issue.

What am I missing??

HB is aware of it.
    2017 Ranger Z520c "Blackout Edition"
    2017 Mercury Optimax ProXS 250
    HB Solix 12 G3 MSI+, Solix 12 G2 MSI+, Solix G2 MDI+, Solix 12 2d/gps, Ultrex Mega360, Mega Live
    NRA Life Member
    -Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour-

3. Member
    Thanks for your reply Capw. So there's nothing I can do at this time? It makes running somewhat uncomfortable when you can't see your depth at a glance. Increases that pucker factor a bit. LOL!!

H
    Quote Originally Posted by Capw View Post
    HB is aware of it.

Quote Originally Posted by cdnewman View Post
    Thanks for your reply Capw. So there's nothing I can do at this time? It makes running somewhat uncomfortable when you can't see your depth at a glance. Increases that pucker factor a bit. LOL!!

H
    That has already been discussed, read this to get the depth readout back:

Depth Overlay Not Working on SOLIXs (bbcboards.net)
    Wayne Purdum
    Charlottesville, Va.
    Helix 12 CHIRP MEGA+ SI G3N/G4N, Helix 15 CHIRP MEGA SI+ GPS G4N
    SOLIX 12 SI/G3, Helix 8 CHIRP MEGA SI+ G4N, Ultrex 80/LINK, MEGA360,
    MEGA LIVE, LIVE TL

5. Member
    Yeah, I had read this thread Wayne. There's just something about "Restore Factory Updates" up to 5 times and other random settings changes that I wasn't comfortable with. Was hoping that HB had given someone a more descriptive set of steps to follow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne P. View Post
    That has already been discussed, read this to get the depth readout back:

Depth Overlay Not Working on SOLIXs (bbcboards.net)

6. Member
    PM sent
    Tell me where has a slow movin' once quick draw outlaw got to go