Bombed St Clair today.

First time on St Clair today bombed pretty bad. Seen several clusters of boats but didn’t intrude. Fished out from blossom park and north a little. Any suggestions? Through tubes, Ned rigs, and drops shots. Any pointers greatly appreciated.

thanks

2. Member
    Friend of mine caught several 6's and big of the day was 7lbs 7oz, said they are on beds and good visual spotting was key for him

3. Member
    We saw more empty beds than anything else along the Mile Roads. I'm not sure if they pulled up and then took off with the crazy weather. The warm week should tell us a lot. It was 59 , expect is should mid upper sixties by Friday. Still had fun but we like when they move out deeper.

The ned and drop shot seemed to work for us all weekend.

4. Member
    Don’t be afraid to join the pack. Been there several times and there’s always a crowd.

5. Ranger Boats Moderator 22RangerZ520R's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by glfgd82 View Post
    Friend of mine caught several 6's and big of the day was 7lbs 7oz, said they are on beds and good visual spotting was key for him
    Nice

2022 Ranger Z520R | 2022 Platinum F250
    Apex 19 | (2) Apex 16's | Mega 360 | Mega Live

6. dartag1829
    Just to to Muskamoot Bay. If you see someone catch a fish troll right over next to them. Ask what they are throwing. Then they will tell you your wrong. Oh yeah if your from Indiana you can barge right in and tell the other guys (me) that you marked these fish and want to fish them. Then go out to the middle of the back of the moot. Start catching fish and here they come. Definitely an interesting day yesterday. Did our club tourny so I am probably done out there for this year. Aluminum prop is back on so it's Inland Lake time.