Gotta give props to NOCO

My Noco Genius mack daddy four bank charger had two banks go out. It was out of warranty. They still pro rated it and sending me a brand new one for a small amount of money. They didnt have to, but they have been a pleasure to work with
    Ranger 185 VS
    Mercury 150 Optimax (S/N 1B556572), 23p Trophy

2. Member
    Good to hear. Sounds as if they care about the consumer and their business.

3. Member
    I need to call them as mine won’t shut down when the batteries are fully charged. Been shopping for a replacement.

4. Member
    Thanks for posting this. I just bought a NOCO and this makes me feel good about future customer service if necessary.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by turfy49431 View Post
    My Noco Genius mack daddy four bank charger had two banks go out. It was out of warranty. They still pro rated it and sending me a brand new one for a small amount of money. They didnt have to, but they have been a pleasure to work with
    Did u get your motor fixed?

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by posmallie View Post
    Thanks for posting this. I just bought a NOCO and this makes me feel good about future customer service if necessary.
    Me too, just installed it yesterday.
    2008 Nitro Z7 w Merc 175 ProXS

7. Member
    Good service right there.

8. Member

9. Member
    I had the ground break off the plug. Sent an email, got a quick reply and got taken care of. Great CS

10. Member
    Anyone used these chargers with lithium’s? I know they have a lithium setting. I just wanted to see if anyone was having issues.

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KRC18D View Post
    Anyone used these chargers with lithiumís? I know they have a lithium setting. I just wanted to see if anyone was having issues.
    just bought a genpro 10x4 for lithiums. going to try to hook it up tonight

12. Member
    Just started using a Genpro a few weeks ago, good to know about their customer service.

13. Member
    Anyone used these chargers with lithium’s? I know they have a lithium setting. I just wanted to see if anyone was having issues.
    I bought mine because I also bought lithiums at the same time. I charged them when I first got them and have not charged them since. I probably have about 10 hours on the batteries since I charged them so I assume it did a good job. It's weird not hooking the charger up after a short trip.

There aren't a lot of multi-bank lithium chargers out there, particularly for someone like me who needed a two-bank charger.

I also had a bank go out in my 4 bank. They sent me a new one free of charge as well.

15. Member
    I have always used noco, and I have never had any issues with their products. It is good to hear their customer service is just as good as their products.

Very nice
    Ranger Z521c
    250 Mercury Optimax Pro XS

Just out of curiosity, what are they going to do with all the props y'all send them? I've got two spare 3 bladers in good shape, but I'm not going to give them to anybody for nothing.
    Don't bother me, I'm screwing for virginity.

I killed a 12-pack just to watch it die.

18. Member
    Not on boats but I have used my lithium compatible NOCO portable on my motorcycle’s lithium ion batteries and it’s worked great. I used to have a battery tender that killed a lithium on my Ducati but since I ditched it and got the NOCO I have had zero issues.

The charger I just installed is a genpro 3 bank. I plan to do lithium’s for my next set of batteries. My old charger had croaked so it was a great time to buy this charger.
    Last edited by jb882; 05-13-2021 at 06:14 PM.
    2008 Nitro Z7 w Merc 175 ProXS

Quote Originally Posted by yatesville88fan View Post
    Did u get your motor fixed?
    Well after Geico/Boat US gave me almost nothing on a $3000 claim, I bought all the parts and am in the process of fixing it myself. I have already done all the electrical on the motor. Im just waiting on one harness from Mercury, but it the one that plugs into the motor and goes up to the dash, keyswitch, shifter. Its not going to be a fun harness to change out. I think I will be back on the water in about a week.

I did fish a two day tourney on Falls Lake in NC and just used my trolling motor and just started fishing at the ramp. Got a nice fourth place finish
    Ranger 185 VS
    Mercury 150 Optimax (S/N 1B556572), 23p Trophy