New Ghost - No Propulsion, again.

After installing about a month ago after purchasing from RMP, I must say that I am both loving and hating my Ghost. When it works -amazing. But it currently doesn't work I'll get on the phone with Support tomorrow, hopefully that goes well.

Last week, I began a tournament by lowering my turning on my foot pedal and Ghost into the water to hear a series of beeps. When pressing the foot pedal, there was also no propulsion. I power cycled approximately 47 Bajillion times and at some point, it began working and worked the rest of the day with no issue.

Fished Friday, Saturday and started to feel like last weekend was a fluke.

Today.. I put the boat in, power on the foot pedal... and hear that same series of beeps. 5 of them. Again, no propulsion. Yet despite a few more Bajillion power cycles, I'm in the same spot.

1. When I hit the Anchor button, or the Constant button, these modes engage and think they are doing something.
    2. Battery test on my 24V System reflects "High" from the foot pedal. Multimeter reading at the batter and the plug reflects 24V.
    3. I have performed bow offset calibration.. and the other compass-related one, where you go in a circle.
    4. From the Operations Manual, 5 Beeps reflects a "Hardware Error" - which is fairly non-specific.

We'll see how things work out with Support in the morning. Hopefully it's nothing substantial, like the Prop nut is a touch loose (just thought of that and might check that right after posting this..), but if anyone has some similar experiences, would love to hear about them.

Also, has anyone ever returned their Ghost? While I am hopeful this works out, this may spook me a bit.. I don't want to have that "Oh, please work today.." feeling everytime I drop my TM into the water.. I feel like I've paid way too much money to have those distracting thoughts.

2. BBC SPONSOR
    Have you done the latest update?

3. Member
    1.1.06.00 is my firmware version, which reflects up to date, according to the Lowrance app.

4. Member
    Just a quick update, but got off the phone with Lowrance support. They suggested downgrading to 1.1.04.00, which will apparently give me clearer error messaging.

But ultimately, I've got to take it to a service center.

5. Member
    What ever came from this?