Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by flipperfeet View Post
    What did the Police dispatch tell the police when they ran his tags. YOU must know everything about this because you are right and everybody else is wrong. Was he wanted for a Crime? Was it a Stolen Car? Was he AWOL? Tell us what the police knew when he finally stopped. There is 2 sides to this, if you don't know the answers to my questions, please research this stop and post the results on here. Thank you Very much. Looking forward to the " Rest of the Story "
    WTH??? Why can't we talk about something without this crap

2. Banned
    May be more to the story, who believes anything on the news any more? plus due to the number or LEO's that have been harmed recently, not sure I can find fault with them being overly protective of their own well being.....look how "protective" the news media covers the BLM hoods attacking troopers...the news always tries to paint any law enforcement action in a bad light...and they have no problem editing videos or omitting critical information. lets hear the rest of the story.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dixie-Raven View Post
    Did the video disclose that it was a felony stop? Article title says it was a mere traffic stop so why the guns drawn?
    Pretty sure early in the video the cop is telling dispatch it's a felony stop at that point. I assume because he didn't pull over quickly enough.

4. Member
    Last edited by Dixie-Raven; 04-14-2021 at 09:47 PM.

They should be fired, charged with assault, just like a citizen that treats another citizen the same way.

The dept. tried to hide this tape, a judge had to order them to release it. This incident should have been over in 1 min. But it wasn’t.

Last edited by Bassman Ia.; 04-09-2021 at 02:47 PM.

What did the Police dispatch tell the police when they ran his tags. YOU must know everything about this because you are right and everybody else is wrong. Was he wanted for a Crime? Was it a Stolen Car? Was he AWOL? Tell us what the police knew when he finally stopped. There is 2 sides to this, if you don't know the answers to my questions, please research this stop and post the results on here. Thank you Very much. Looking forward to the " Rest of the Story "
    Was this really necessary? Remaly181 is entitled to his opinion without you posting this crap!

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bassman Ia. View Post
    They should be fired, charged with assault, just like a citizen that treats another citizen the same way.

The dept. tried to hide this tape, a judge had to order them to release it. This incident should have been over in 1 min. But it wasn’t.
    I agree and was disgusted when I saw this story esp. since the guy they were after hadn't lived there in what, 3 years? On the other hand, I'd love to see the thread stay on the initial story. We could fill 10 pages with stories of police misconduct and we could fill another 10 on police going above and beyond.

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dixie-Raven View Post
    It's all good. I would rather be pepper sprayed and roughed up than shot for sure. Again I believe he was acting on his military training on how to act in such situations for his own safety as he showed when pulling into the well lit public area.

I don't blame him for going to the well lit area. I also spent time in the Military and i don't remember ever getting training to question the directives of the Police or other authoritative figures. As a matter of fact i do remember being trained to respect authority and comply with directives. As you say it's all good and we are all different in how we react to different situations. We can only do what we think is right for us as individuals.

9. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Al from Canada View Post
    Was this really necessary? Remaly181 is entitled to his opinion without you posting this crap!

And I'm not entitled to mine? Al, you've had it out for me for a while now. Why don't you just BAN me now and get it over with. Am I NOT correct he didn't know what dispatch said? But he can ASSUME whatever and I can't ask questions?

10. Member
    And I'm not entitled to mine? Al, you've had it out for me for a while now. Why don't you just BAN me now and get it over with. Am I NOT correct he didn't know what dispatch said? But he can ASSUME whatever and I can't ask questions?
    Dude.....just log off if you don't like the forum. Why wait to be banned?

He was merely expressing his opinion; it didn't call for you to jump on him with your post like you did.

12. Banned
    i would encourage everyone to keep it civil. i just thought it was interesting how the cops told the same story in their reports that did not match up with what the video showed. its just a said state of affairs we are in right now.

13. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BP in ME View Post
    Dude.....just log off if you don't like the forum. Why wait to be banned?

I like the forum, but EVERYONE is entitled to believe what they want. I have agreed with some of your thoughts and other times I have not. But with this situation IF I'm asked to get out of a car from a Cop-Sheriff-State Trooper-Fish&Game I'm gonna. Plain and simply. And Do I think if he did and nothing was wrong, YES, they would have shakin hands and went on their way. ( All of them )

14. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Al from Canada View Post
    He was merely expressing his opinion; it didn't call for you to jump on him with your post like you did.
    Just trying to be fair about the ENTIRE video I watched. If some people were offended by my thoughts I apologize, however it does not change my Opinion

15. Member
    Just trying to be fair about the ENTIRE video I watched. If some people were offended by my thoughts I apologize, however it does not change my Opinion
    Flipper, are you late for your meds? Nobody said you can't have an opinion or disagree with a previous opinion. The WAY you went at Remaly181 was the problem.

16. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BP in ME View Post
    Flipper, are you late for your meds? Nobody said you can't have an opinion or disagree with a previous opinion. The WAY you went at Remaly181 was the problem.

Well!! The way you just went at me was correct, HOW?? (Flipper, are you late for your meds?) Your suggesting I have a medical condition and your posting that in a public forum? How is that the RIGHT way of going about it?

It seems like you're having a hard time differentiating between having an opinion and expressing it and being verbally antagonistic to someone about their opinion because there is a difference. I'll let you guess which way your post appeared

Scooter: Nov 1998-Jul 2011
    Otis: Oct 2010-Feb 2017

18. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TNT View Post
    It seems like you're having a hard time differentiating between having an opinion and expressing it and being verbally antagonistic to someone about their opinion because there is a difference. I'll let you guess which way your post appeared

YOUR Opinion means NOTHING to me. Absolutely NOTHING.

YOUR Opinion means NOTHING to me. Absolutely NOTHING.
    Well okay then, you sound as calm and rational as ever

Scooter: Nov 1998-Jul 2011
    Otis: Oct 2010-Feb 2017

20. Banned
    I hope both those barney wanna be's are shortly unemployed neither one needs to be wearing a badge.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast