2014 Tracker 190 TX pump locations

I purchased this boat used in Feb. I'm trying to locate the recirculating pumps. The rear livewell recirc./pumpout pump isn't working. Fuse is good. Is this guy hidden behind the 3 batteries ?
    I'm also trying to locate the front recirc pump. It is functioning, I'm just trying to find it's location.

I can only account for the the 2 aerator pumps and bilge pump in the bilge area. They all work. Owner's manual not a lot of help.

Thanks for the help.

2. Member
    I am looking for the same info for a 2015 175TXW, have the exact same scenerio. I have been all over the bilge. No access from anywhere else. Also see no access for the front recirc, but hear it next to livewell.

3. Member
    On my 2017 190. The fill pump is beside the blige pump. The pump out/recirculate pump is on the bottom of the livewell. Feel for ya if you have to change it. I do not have a front livewell.

4. Member
    I decided not worth the trouble to change out because of it's location.

5. Member
    I was afraid someone might mention the bottom of the drain. Is the only place I could see it being that I cannot reach. I assume or hope it can still drain without that pump working? That is all I really care about really.

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JamisonWorkshop View Post
    I was afraid someone might mention the bottom of the drain. Is the only place I could see it being that I cannot reach. I assume or hope it can still drain without that pump working? That is all I really care about really.
    On mine. It will drain if you remove the drain plug. You will not be able to recirculate water.

Mine are these style, does it all.

https://www.flow-rite.com/wp-content...ut-aerator.pdf