MLF Pro Circuit: Lake Okeechobee tournament recap

After several days of nasty ice, snow and Southern infrastructure, I was able to finally get my Lake Okeechobee tournament recap video uploaded from the MLF Pro Circuit event last week. Not my best event in the world, however I learned some more and came home with a nice check. I am going to try to produce these recap videos a little different than most other pros so ya'll can learn some of the stuff I am taking away from each event as well. If there is something you guys would like to see on a recap, please let me know as well. Editing video takes time however it is still a lot faster for me to produce and faster for you to watch than for me to type everything out and for you to read it.

2. Member

3. Member
    Nice video! That place you fished looked good.

4. Member
    I like it. Different lock system than you had on the upper Mississippi last year

Nice job

6. Member
    Major navigable waterways have totally different locks. It is crazy to see them open the doors at many of the Florida lakes to let the water in and out making you wonder how fast they could really make it rise and fall if they wanted to. A lot of those locks in Florida also close if there is any lightning or storms. Typically the locking procedure there is to give the lockmaster your name and registration numbers as well before they let you lock. Places like Toho/Kissimmee and Harris Chain/Griffin that allow 9-12 at a time to lock want you to make some sort of sign with that information on it for the lockmaster to see. The most bizarre thing is when the lockmaster takes a pole and line "fishing" for tips. I've seen some big name Florida pros slip them money presumably for special treatment at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by Mblaesi View Post
    I like it. Different lock system than you had on the upper Mississippi last year