Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Member
    If it does what it should this next week should get interesting...

2. Member
    Glad I chimed in on this thread....I get some of my own entertainment on how this all plays out. Please keep this thread going throughout! Wishing you all well!

3. Member
    its a lotto ticket and entertainment purchase at this point IMO. I have a few tickets to the show...it plays out how it plays out lol.

4. Member
    For those following this. GME had great gains today, ended the day at $194 but hit a high of $210. My assumption for the reason for the gains is related to the announcement of Cohen charged to lead the commerce shift of Gamestop. Will see what it does tomorrow.

5. Member
    Who would have thought that one share of Game Stop would be worth double what a share of Apple is. Yeah that makes sense.

6. Banned
    AMC and GME going to the moon.

Hold on to your tendies!

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by northstar View Post
    Who would have thought that one share of Game Stop would be worth double what a share of Apple is. Yeah that makes sense.
    You arent understanding the reasoning this isnt a proper comparison anymore....this isnt being played on fundamentals and never has been...its a positioning play and it seems to be somewhat working...and its erased the hell outta some of my other losses last week.

8. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by OHellnofishin View Post
    You arent understanding the reasoning this isnt a proper comparison anymore....this isnt being played on fundamentals and never has been...its a positioning play and it seems to be somewhat working...and its erased the hell outta some of my other losses last week.
    Pretty much. It's a market trader versus hedge fund game. And the market traders are winning by buying, holding and driving the price up, putting a squeeze on the shorts. Same with AMC.

Buy, hold and wait for that squeeze.

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Riccochet View Post
    Pretty much. It's a market trader versus hedge fund game. And the market traders are winning by buying, holding and driving the price up, putting a squeeze on the shorts. Same with AMC.

Buy, hold and wait for that squeeze.

Exactly and even the small amount im in for screams at me for the complete idiocracy of what is "driving" this. Yes its real and there is a set of "fundamentals" pushing it but not the kind i like to be behind but at this point i feel like anyone who has any investments that they do their own purchases is foolish not to buy at least a share to the show if you can reasonably swing it...and lets be honest if you are investing in general on your own and cant afford 1 share...well ya prob shouldnt be doing it in the first place.

10. Member
    This thing continues to climb, trading in the mid $290s per share right now. My remaining shares are all house money, I already pulled my investment and a 25% profit. I should go ahead and cash out the rest but......

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mastergun View Post
    This thing continues to climb, trading in the mid $290s per share right now. My remaining shares are all house money, I already pulled my investment and a 25% profit. I should go ahead and cash out the rest but......
    its hard to create an exit strategy on this one lol

12. Banned
    its hard to create an exit strategy on this one lol
    I have a sell limit order for $350. I'm not getting "too" greedy, but that would buy me a new 5000 sq/ft garage/shop.

13. Member
    Sooo.....how's it going?!

14. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IMhooked View Post
    Sooo.....how's it going?!
    Shoot man with this particular stock who knows this drop is a rebuy for many and the way it happened across ALL the meme stocks at once screams big boy moves not retail. Im averaged in well below 150 so im not too concerned and again if ya bought this on anything other than lotto ticket specs well...is what it is im riding.

15. Member
    look at the return run

16. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Riccochet View Post
    I have a sell limit order for $350. I'm not getting "too" greedy, but that would buy me a new 5000 sq/ft garage/shop.
    She bounced off 350 a few times did ya get er done?

17. Member
    My son finally sold his last share. I told him to stay away from it from here on out. He took his winnings to buy Rblx today.

18. Banned
    She bounced off 350 a few times did ya get er done?
    So close. She never touched $350 today. $348 was the high.

19. idbefishing
    Shoot man with this particular stock who knows this drop is a rebuy for many and the way it happened across ALL the meme stocks at once screams big boy moves not retail. Im averaged in well below 150 so im not too concerned and again if ya bought this on anything other than lotto ticket specs well...is what it is im riding.
    I also think retail traders are not the manipulators of these stocks anymore.

20. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by idbefishing View Post
    I also think retail traders are not the manipulators of these stocks anymore.
    Yeah, retail traders aren't dumping a huge block of shares to cause the price to drop over $100 in 10 minutes.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast