USA Douglas Rods 'Big Money Opens' - NEW YORK

Team trail with 4 tournaments spanning across Upstate New York's finger lakes region. (Oneida 6/19, Cayuga 7/18, Keuka 8/14, and Erie 9/18)

Guaranteed $10,000 for first place. $400 per team. *Learn more at > https://douglasoutdoors.com/big-money-opens/

2. Member
    These are great but I hate that they only pay 3 places. If the turnout is good I’d rather see it pay farther down personally.

3. Member
    Working on that cmonsta. Were in year 2 now and looking to get more sponsors involved to help supplement pay downs — while keeping big rewards at the top as well! Keep your eyes on the series as we are certainly looking to make this agreeable from top to bottom. Hopefully that takes effect this season but certainly in the future as well. Appreciate the feedback! Tight lines

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jclay315 View Post
    Working on that cmonsta. Were in year 2 now and looking to get more sponsors involved to help supplement pay downs — while keeping big rewards at the top as well! Keep your eyes on the series as we are certainly looking to make this agreeable from top to bottom. Hopefully that takes effect this season but certainly in the future as well. Appreciate the feedback! Tight lines
    that is great news! I appreciate the response, and if I can I might try to fish one with you guys this season!