Livescope perspective view help

C0AFE1FF-BCA2-4259-A87E-B8C611A2BAFA.jpeg
    Hey fellas. So I’ve moved my transducer 6 ways to Sunday and can’t get rid of the blacked out area on my screen. Doesn’t matter if I’m in 3’ or 25’. It’s blacked out (for lack of better term) out to about 20’ and then the image is great. If you look you can see two fish plain as day to the right of center. What am I missing here? Thanks a bunch for the help. BTW I have the transducer mounted on an independent pole off the side of my boat deep enough to clear the hull so nothing is in the way.

2. Member
    There’s always going to be somewhat of a water column in front. Remember you’ve turned the 20* cone east and west so you’ve narrowed your ability to see the bottom north and south (if that makes sense). So the deeper the water the less bottom you’ll see in perspective mode (if that makes sense). In my limited experience perspective mode works best in 15’ or less and shines in 10’ or less. Do you have any shots in 10’ or less? And how far does the water column extend out then? Here’s a clip and you can see it here (the water column). Also are you adjusting the range cause it makes a difference to (of how much water column you see)?

3. Member
    I fixed it. Had to turn the TVG off.