Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Geez Riley that’s how I learned to fish the IKa(not the fat one the regular,no longer made). Read about it in the Inside Line magazine put out by GYBC. Good bait
    Red Sox in 6!

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 603bass View Post
    Never heard of that, had to look it up, and now I'm very intrigued. Mind sharing how you go about fishing that? I imagine it would look great on a light ball head, or maybe even a decently weighted ned head...
    Throw it weightless up against rocks and rock walls in the afternoon. My buddy says the sun warms the rocks and gets the crayfish more active. Not sure if that's true but there's some sort of connection.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BP in ME View Post
    Throw it weightless up against rocks and rock walls in the afternoon. My buddy says the sun warms the rocks and gets the crayfish more active. Not sure if that's true but there's some sort of connection.
    I'd believe it. Hard to beat a good rock pile or couple of well placed big boulders up in or near the shallows early in the season.

4. Member
    TUBE! On a darthead or splitshottin it. I fished on Lake Champlain one year a week after Ice Out and between the two us put around 60 smallies in the boat between 3 to 4lbs. One of the best days on the water that I've had.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12