Post Solix G2 units not displaying Waypoints or Tracks

Waypoints/Tracks are not displaying on my Solix 12 G2 unit or my Solix 10 units; networked together.

Background: I bought a 2019 boat a few weeks ago and it had the 2 Solix units included. I went in a deleted all the guy's old waypoints, tracks, etc. and everything looks fine. I updated to latest software (3.89) before ever adding any of my own waypoints. I can see my 75+ waypoints in the "spreadsheet like" list and can navigate to them, etc, but they DO NOT display on the LakeMaster map in Chart mode. I have checked the Data Overlay settings and everything is turned on......I cannot figure it out. Just for full disclosure, I did import about 50 waypoints out of my Garmin EchoMap UHD 93 unit and they loaded fine and I can see/navigate to them. I used Humminbird PC to load the GPX data onto a SD card and imported that without incident. I have also added about 25 waypoints directly on the Solix and they still do not display. I am sufficiently zoomed in enough on the water (maybe 300-400 feet full screen) to see the indiv. icons they just are not there!

Since I cannot see the data on EITHER unit, seems to me its a simple setting, but I can't find it.

I am new to the Solix interface, but very Tech Savvy. Called Humminbird support; boy they were no help - just recommended to remove all the Nav Data and start over. Not going to happen, the data is there, shows in the list, has correct Lat/Longs, I can navigate to them, etc.

Any help would be greatly appreciated !!

Thanks, Paul

PM sent
    Wayne Purdum
    Charlottesville, Va.
    Helix 12 CHIRP MEGA+ SI G3N/G4N, Helix 15 CHIRP MEGA SI+ GPS G4N
    SOLIX 12 SI/G3, Helix 8 CHIRP MEGA SI+ G4N, Ultrex 80/LINK, MEGA360,
    MEGA LIVE, LIVE TL

3. Member
    So with guidance and recommendations from others, I figured out the problem with the waypoints not displaying. The "Group" they are contained in was not set to "Visible". An easy fix for most users I suppose, but being new to Humminbird, there are so many menus, submenus, etc. it'll just take time to figure it all out. Thanks to Wayne P. and Mike2718 for the assistance !!
    2019 Tracker PT 195 TXW
    2019 Mercury 115 Pro XS

4. Member
    pcutch. Read about exporting data and make a backup of your Nav Data in an SD and save it to your computer. Then you will have your Data safe before you start messing with it.
    Link to the Solix Manual: https://humminbird.johnsonoutdoors.c...754.1608398956
    Tell me where has a slow movin' once quick draw outlaw got to go