Thread: Edak bass club

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Dead lake was a bear... but a great showing and only a few of us got stuck in the launch! Our team had a poor showing and I personally broke off on 3 big ones in a deep brush pile, but still managed to finish 11th and looks like we snuck into the top 8 for TOC. Star will be..... interesting... if we can even get out there past the reef!

0607D840-0662-481C-89B2-6B86E0423FC6.jpegStandings as of now. With one to go, rather tight race for spots 6, 7 and 8.
    Mercury 250 proxs 2B115089

You know mike you iced the scale showing up 20 minutes after we weighed in. Haha jumped ahead of me and a few others in that sespool for the last couple TOC spots.

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishysam View Post
    You know mike you iced the scale showing up 20 minutes after we weighed in. Haha jumped ahead of me and a few others in that sespool for the last couple TOC spots.
    Lmao, we all thought everyone was putting them on the trailer and weighing in!! Then my brother decided to be nice and let EVERYONE go ahead of him

Haha it's all good. Just glad it did not effect the money, could you imagine that!? I guess as long as you weren't netting the released fish haha

6. Member
    Haha it's all good. Just glad it did not effect the money, could you imagine that!? I guess as long as you weren't netting the released fish haha
    Hahaha, I wasn't too worried about affecting the money with the junk we were bringing in... had my leaders held up I would have

We got the win today at the last regular season event. With that we got 7th overall and into the top 8 TOC. Now to figure out a lake that honestly I didn't think I was going to make it to.

8. Member
    We got the win today at the last regular season event. With that we got 7th overall and into the top 8 TOC. Now to figure out a lake that honestly I didn't think I was going to make it to.
    Hey at least it was an okay day outside, wind excluded! My plan to fish only deep was not productive! Best of luck to Sam and everyone else at TOC, I'll take what I finished and learned in my first year of full tournaments and go into next year with team of the year in mind ;)

9. Member
    I'd like to submit my request for next seasons lakes

Quote Originally Posted by TheBarBack View Post
    I'd like to submit my request for next seasons lakes
    When we figure out the time for our meeting I will post here, unless it is closed door. So if you would like to throw lakes into the hat make sure that they can handle 30 boats on the water and at ramp/ramps

11. Member
    When we figure out the time for our meeting I will post here, unless it is closed door. So if you would like to throw lakes into the hat make sure that they can handle 30 boats on the water and at ramp/ramps
    You let me know Sam! Odds on favor I'll be working... so my list looks like this
    Roy or lida
    Toad or Detroit
    Star
    Big C
    Pelican
    Last edited by TheBarBack; 12-13-2021 at 08:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBarBack View Post
    You let me know Sam! Odds on favor I'll be working... so my list looks like this
    Roy or lida
    Toad or Detroit
    Star
    Big C
    Pelican
    Toad for 30 boats? Rough haha
    lida and big D were on the 2020 tour and is definitely on the rotation

13. Member
    Toad for 30 boats? Rough haha
    lida and big D were on the 2020 tour and is definitely on the rotation
    Haha, I've never been to Toad before... just heard good things. Wish island had a bigger launch, and honestly tamarack too... the dirty one in the nature refuge. Few years ago got my PB largemouth outta there, weird nasty lake.

14. Member
    To bad there isn't a better launch on stump lake. Fished that all the time when I lived in fargo in June. Would have 30 fish evenings averaging 3lb fish with plenty of 4's and 5's mixed in. My biggest green fish came from there at 6lb 12oz.

Quote Originally Posted by ksubasser24 View Post
    To bad there isn't a better launch on stump lake. Fished that all the time when I lived in fargo in June. Would have 30 fish evenings averaging 3lb fish with plenty of 4's and 5's mixed in. My biggest green fish came from there at 6lb 12oz.
    Im going to need directions to this lake wink wink. But hey stop in anytime.

16. Member
    Im going to need directions to this lake wink wink. But hey stop in anytime.
    PM me your phone number and Ill text you a screen shot. I havn't fished it since moving from Fargo years ago. You back in off a gravel road down the ditch between the trees. Never seen more than 3 boats on it at a time.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12