Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 188Musky View Post
    Apparently its easy to wear a mask, but impossible to wear a condom?

Perhaps your mask crusade should turn into a condom crusade.

After all, 99% of covid positives survive. Yet, 100% of abortions kill a child.
    Arguing with these hypocrites is like arguing with a wall. Killing babies like some kind of religion to them.

2. Member
    If you defund the Police, who is going to enforce the mask mandate? If i refuse to pay the fine what you gonna do, put me in debtors prison? If i resist and you shoot me dead will i be a martyr in the news with rioting and nameing stadiums, and streets or parks after me? All you calling for mask enforcement, how much force do you wanna use on me?

Quote Originally Posted by fishon!sc View Post
    Arguing with these hypocrites is like arguing with a wall. Killing babies like some kind of religion to them.
    wow.

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Perry View Post
    They are literally talking about the real possibility of first responders getting it within the next 2 weeks here.
    My sister just told me the same thing, the staff at the hospital she works at will get the vaccine in early December.

5. Banned
    A mandate is not law. It did not pass through the legislative process in a state. At most they can enforce it on businesses, and even that is questionable.

If a cop came up to me and told me I have to wear a mask while in public I'd tell them to go pound sand. Show me the law, not mandate, where it's required of me.

Governors don't have unlimited power to enact law, or force anything on anyone, without due process.

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Riccochet View Post
    A mandate is not law. It did not pass through the legislative process in a state. At most they can enforce it on businesses, and even that is questionable.

If a cop came up to me and told me I have to wear a mask while in public I'd tell them to go pound sand. Show me the law, not mandate, where it's required of me.

Governors don't have unlimited power to enact law, or force anything on anyone, without due process.
    Well, it is amazing how many "laws" we have that fly in the face of the constitution. Some by executive order, some by court decisions (legislation from the bench) etc. I don't agree with the mask mandate or the stay at home "orders". With that said I have no issue wearing a mask when I go to the store or anywhere I have to interact with others. I view it as a courtesy to other people that may not think the same. I think most reasonable people would respond better to the truth about what works and what does not work if presented to them not as a mandate. If masks help great. I think most would wear one if asked, knowing its not a solution but only helps to avoid contracting or spreading disease. Don't sell it as the cure all, and don't make it a crime to choose not to wear one. An inch at a time our freedoms and choices are being put to the test. Can't we make good decisions based on factual information anymore?? Can't we as human beings do something as small as putting on a mask in public places even if it helps just a little with spread?? Do we need mandates or laws to care about others?? How far we let it go is up to us, or more likely the next generation. God help us

Not true here. You can be ticketed and fined in Texas for not wearing one. You cannot be jailed.
    https://texasscorecard.com/local/aus...be-fined-2000/

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by D.O.C. 989 View Post
    If you defund the Police, who is going to enforce the mask mandate? If i refuse to pay the fine what you gonna do, put me in debtors prison? If i resist and you shoot me dead will i be a martyr in the news with rioting and nameing stadiums, and streets or parks after me? All you calling for mask enforcement, how much force do you wanna use on me?
    If you get shot for not wearing a mask, you have my word I will rename the local ball field in your honor. In letters 8’ high, John Deere Greene....

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BASSBUZZ View Post
    Hopefully they mandate mask 24/7 so it will disappear.
    Wearing a mask might help with the spread. But will not make it disappear.

10. Member
    So if we all wear masks and stay home. How long will it take to get herd immunity? Why not just let run it's course! The world is becoming over populated at the moment. Seems to me nature is trying to regulate population. S

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Blazer1 View Post
    Jesus, we went from a pandemic to abortion and you aren’t showing your political lean?? So are you adopting all the welfare recipient children born that would have been aborted or are you just opposed to it without a solution?
    The solution would b to not get pregnant in the first place. Killing a baby should never b part of any solution.

12. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Perry View Post
    Not true here. You can be ticketed and fined in Texas for not wearing one. You cannot be jailed.
    https://texasscorecard.com/local/aus...be-fined-2000/
    Seems like those local councils voted on it.

the all-Democrat Austin City Council unanimously passed new punishments on struggling citizens

That's different than a mandate made by 1 person and only covers local areas. Not the entire state.

Seems like those local councils voted on it.

That's different than a mandate made by 1 person and only covers local areas. Not the entire state.

We have a statewide mask mandate. The Governor put in a caveat that no one could be arrested for not complying.

14. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by yatesville88fan View Post
    Wearing a mask might help with the spread. But will not make it disappear.
    I was being sarcastic sir.

15. Member
    We have a friend who signed up to be a nurse temporarily in ElPaso. . She is at ground zero in the COVID battle. She works 12 hours shifts and gets to see people die without their loved ones and carted off to refrigerated containers. It is like a war zone. For her sake and all first line responders wear masks. It is not a problem in your neighborhood until it is.

17. Member
    lol these goofs really took them not "wearing a mask" and compared it saving babies lives...you guys are real hero's in the name of freedom...give yourself a pat on the back.

God bless you guys, I really hope sanity will eventually prevail, judging by how the tone has changed on this very forum since the begining of the pandemic vs now when I keep seeing more and more posts about people in the ICU or having relatives die, the reality is setting in, theres only a few of these ignoramuses left. Stay safe.
    06 Stratos 294 ProXL

Standard surgical masks, the kind most people are buying and wearing don’t help because coronavirus spreads in droplets, which surgical masks do not block. In fact, surgical masks can trap droplets containing the virus inside, increasing your risk rather than reducing it.

19. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AKRISONER View Post
    lol these goofs really took them not "wearing a mask" and compared it saving babies lives...you guys are real hero's in the name of freedom...give yourself a pat on the back.

God bless you guys, I really hope sanity will eventually prevail, judging by how the tone has changed on this very forum since the begining of the pandemic vs now when I keep seeing more and more posts about people in the ICU or having relatives die, the reality is setting in, theres only a few of these ignoramuses left. Stay safe.
    Well you sure are a treasure trove of knowledge when it comes to how Americans think and believe aren't ya? And all this wealth of knowledge at the ripe old age of 32

20. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by june-bug View Post
    Standard surgical masks, the kind most people are buying and wearing don’t help because coronavirus spreads in droplets, which surgical masks do not block. In fact, surgical masks can trap droplets containing the virus inside, increasing your risk rather than reducing it.
    you must not wear a mask...or at the very least havent sneezed into yours yet. Get back to me when you do.
    06 Stratos 294 ProXL

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast