Got some boots on the way.....

Found some used boots on eBay. Got the guy down to 42$ new they are 150$. Got drunk and ordered them last night. Here's a tip... Do not get drunk and go on ebay motors or fishing!!!
    2019 Alumacraft 14.5 escape tiller "child support"
    2018 Ford fiesta "pistachio"
    1992 kawasaki zx11 "legend"

What did you end up getting for boots? I keep looking at the Wellington type of boot.

3. Member
    I got a pair of speed and strength moment of truth street racing boots. In white. I've had great luck with speed and strength products. Boots and shoes are a tough thing for me. I got very wide feet. 4EEEE. I deal with a lot of foot pain from USPS so I gotta be careful what goes on my feet. These used boots were a bit worn, but might give me a little comfort and way more protection. I got a coin jar started for a good pair of boots in the future, something with a rear zipper. bike shop by me says I can order a bunch sometime and pick out what I like. I've had some great deals on ebay with used cloths. Got some really nice shirts for great prices. Got my helmet on ebay, $120 nib. Reg 395$
    As far as boots go, seems to be a lot of used stuff out there, people get out of riding etc. Craigslist good too. This is a great time to get stuff for next year!!

4. Member
    on Lake Hartwell in Westminster, SC 29693
    yep ; just picked up $300 feildsheer jacket for $40 bucks; can't beat it with any kind of stick!

5. Member
    Got the boots yesterday. Were in next to New shape. Just what I was looking for, Velcro and a buckle strap, no zipper or laces. Fit my wide feet nice. Very happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Alumicraft145 View Post
    Got the boots yesterday. Were in next to New shape. Just what I was looking for, Velcro and a buckle strap, no zipper or laces. Fit my wide feet nice. Very happy.
    Nice !! Glad they worked out..

7. Member
    Tomorrow I only work half day, supposed to be slightly above freezing, might get out one last time. Try out the boots and get the fairings off for the winter. Guy wants to buy my wind screen, it a bigger double bubble which I am not happy with. going back to the original stock one.

8. Member
    Speaking of Harley boots, I am thinking of getting a new pair and wanted to know if any of you know of any comfortable ones available ones anywhere. I had a pair many years ago and they were very uncomfortable so I finally sold them. I prefer lace up, no velcro and haven't had any luck with zippers on anything but might consider them. The 6-7 inch high ones preferably in black. I will pay up to $200. Thanks guys.

9. Member
    Fly by night you can catch the Harley boots on sale at Rural King.

10. Member
    Thank you so much. I go to the one in Sweetwater once in a while on the way to Powell where my new wife hails from. I haven't noticed them there but will look closer. Have you tried any of them?

11. Member
    I gave up on Harley Boots after a couple of not so good pairs. Using these Bates now and I could get off the bike and hike 5 miles in perfect comfort.
    https://www.batesfootwear.com/US/en/...-boots&start=1