Banned

Randleman lake Reports?

Ok Guys, I know some of you guys have had to get out on Randleman Lake in the past week. Lets hear some stories of what happened. I could say I got approx. 30 fish for the past 2 days I was on the lake but I don't have a digital camera so that is that. Ididn't weigh them but they were little chubbs. I think most were in the 2.5-3# range. All caught on plastics and swimmin a 3/8oz jig. It was an experience just getting to the lake, waiting to pay the launch fee and launching the boat. Got off 220 at Level Cross exit at approx. 6:15am put in at the ramp at close to 7:45am. Set in line outside the gate for I think an hour. I think the line of trucks pulling boats stretched from the gate to the exit off 220.

Re: Randleman lake Reports? (Speadtrap)

There were a ton of boats today. I cannot rememeber how many fish we had, but our best 5 would have been 18 lbs or so. Dad lost a really good one.

3. Member

Re: Randleman lake Reports? (Rodney P)

i went sunday and thursday.i've never seen anything even close to it.that place is just unbelievable.it fishes like jordan when it was in it's prime.you just catch a lot more fish.it's probably the best lake in the state right now.i did see quite a few fish being took out and there's nothing wrong with that.if the fisherman will take care of the lake it has the potential to be some thing really special in a year or two.i've never saw a lake in this state that has the number of 3-5 pound fish like this lake has now.if you get a chance to go it's well worth the 15 dollars to pay.if i did'nt have the weekend series coming up at high rock next weekend i'd be back sunday.amazing lake!

Re: Randleman lake Reports? (stratos91)

Fantastic is all I can say

5. Banned

Re: Randleman lake Reports? (TBirck)

Thanks guys I plan on going back for the 3rd time this coming week I lost my go to bait last trip and got to reload today and tomorrow to get ready for next week. Oh by the way, I got gas for my Johnson Outboard Saturday morning at the Exxon station as you turn left at the red light in Level Cross. I am not saying it has bad gas I am saying my Johnson Outboard didn't run worth a darn all day long Saturday. I like to never got the boat back on the trailer at 2:00. The motor just didn't run worth a darn all day Saturday. Going to get some Amoco in the tank Monday and hope that clears things and straighten everything out for the next outing.