Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CincyGus View Post
    Mine has been like that since about the 3rd time I used it. Not sure what changed. It never drained fast or completely but would drain down to about a 1/8" of empty. I'm with R2 Tracker if anyone that works at the factory is listening. Give us a removeable igloo or decent cooler with a customs fit box to slide it in and call it a day. Putting anything with paper on it and leaving in the water just causes the paper to break down and clog the pitiful drain anyway. 2nd biggest design flaw, right behind the rod storage tubes bending on the port side of the boat.
    I don't have a newer 175 with the built in cooler but people who do have been putting this 28 quart igloo cooler in the factory spot and it fits great with the lid removed. If you are on Facebook join the Tracker Pro Team 175 group and there are plenty of posts about it. https://www.walmart.com/ip/Igloo-28-...-Red/733772221

2. Member
    I actually just sold it Saturday to raise the rest of my down payment on a 2023 Targa V-19 200hp I ordered a week ago. Planning on using the front livewell for a cooler on that one ;-)
    2023 Targa V-19 Combo
    Mercury 200hp XS XL Four stroke
    Garmin Force TM-36v Ionic Lithium Batteries
    Best Speed to date: 51.2mph
    BEST/WORST: Storage / Compartment moisture

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12