Had the chance to head down to the coast for a few days with family for some inshore fishing and had a blast. It has been tough the last several years we've gone, being boatless the last several trips was a challenge, but this year we finally found some nice reds and were able to consistently catch them. My stepdad and his folks were down there a few days prior to my arrival, so all the credit goes to them for finding them. I just had to show up and wet a hook. They were hammering them earlier in the week with live and cut bait, so we took the opportunity to play around with different artificials when I got there. With the number of green tail shrimp that were in the bay, the Zman EZ shrimp in fried chicken with a chartreuse tail and the white/chartreuse tail Gulp shrimp were hard to beat. I caught the majority of mine on that 3" Gulp shrimp. We focused on the mouths of creeks in the marsh fishing both incoming and outgoing tides. We seemed to have more success on the falling tide though. I've been playing around with a GoPro just for something new to do and took it out for a day. Hardly professional camera work, but it was fun. My mom also caught her first red and took big fish for the trip. Didn't have a scale onboard, but it measured in at 24". Fishing out of that old tin rig with my folks was a lot of fun and it felt like old times again. Been really missing that sort of thing lately as hectic as life gets sometimes. Anyways, got a few catches put together and thought I'd share. And I didn't realize how tired I must have sounded until reviewing this. Heat index of well over 100 and a few nights of little sleep apparently take it out of me.