Thread: 2017 Ultrex US2

2017 Ultrex US2

With Lowrance HDS12 gen3 touch. If the ground wire 3 amp fuse is blown in the Ultrex will this cause the US2 to not show anything on my Sonar?

2. Member
    No you will still have sonar but probably with interference. It is just the ground shield for the cable.(could be blown due to a short affecting the Lowrance though)
    Tell me where has a slow movin' once quick draw outlaw got to go

Thanks

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JOE CHANCEY View Post
    With Lowrance HDS12 gen3 touch. If the ground wire 3 amp fuse is blown in the Ultrex will this cause the US2 to not show anything on my Sonar?
    Check your setup on the 12 to make sure it has not changed. Should be Generic 82/200. If the setup is not right it will not read.

Every thing is correct. Cleaned all connections still nothing.

6. Member
    Just trying to eliminate things here. Did you try another transducer just to make sure it is not the unit. although it does happen from time to time they unit failing and or the US2 transducer failing does happen. I think I have one at he shop sitting on the shelf. what shaft length is your troll motor? I will give it a look on Thursday when I go back to the shop.

Its 45" and I have not tried another transduecer. Although it still shows charts plus down image/side image from the linked unit at the console.

8. Member
    could be just the sonar part broken. Can you borrow another Lowrance to plug in. If it works you know its your unit. A transducer would also tell you if its your unit or the transducer also. Otherwise you are just guessing. Bob
    Did you check the adapter and the MKR-10 cables? There several connections involved there.
    Last edited by bobcoy; 09-08-2020 at 02:35 PM.
    Tell me where has a slow movin' once quick draw outlaw got to go

Will do thanks

Well, I hooked my other 12 up to it and it worked. So, guess something's wrong with the graph.����

11. Member
    Make sure that the setting on the 12 that don't work is for this unit and not network sonar. It is in the sonar menu.