Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
  1. Member
    Prayers for your dad. Careful talking about old people being hard headed. I’m soon to be 82 and am at this moment waiting to be tested for COVID. Just found out last night that I was in contact last Saturday with someone who tested positive.

2. Member
    I just tested positive for covid. Very very minor symptoms. Only got tested because our neighborhood has had a spike and I was exposed to 3 people who tested positive.

3. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by barbarian View Post
    I just tested positive for covid. Very very minor symptoms. Only got tested because our neighborhood has had a spike and I was exposed to 3 people who tested positive.
    What are your symptoms?

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Clif Kincaid View Post
    What are your symptoms?
    So far my only symptoms are periodic runny nose, tired, if I go for an afternoon walk I think I get more winded than I should. And an occasional headache but I did have brain surgery 2 weeks ago so who knows about the origin of the ache. I have felt feverish the last 3 days but have had zero self test above the 98’s. If not for friends testing positive and my recent surgery, I wouldn’t have got tested. My wife and daughters symptoms are less than mine.

5. Ft Gibson Lake America lakefolk's Avatar
    for your dad,, hope he recovers fast and fully..

Please share the meds you referred to earlier,, and do they seem to help??

"Being a winner is more than getting a first place trophy, it is acting like the effort was an honor and the trophy is just a decoration."

"A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him"

6. Ft Gibson Lake America lakefolk's Avatar
    So far my only symptoms are periodic runny nose, tired, if I go for an afternoon walk I think I get more winded than I should. And an occasional headache but I did have brain surgery 2 weeks ago so who knows about the origin of the ache. I have felt feverish the last 3 days but have had zero self test above the 98’s. If not for friends testing positive and my recent surgery, I wouldn’t have got tested. My wife and daughters symptoms are less than mine.
    for you and your family sir.. So are y'all in a doctors care? what are the instructions and/or treatment plan?

"Being a winner is more than getting a first place trophy, it is acting like the effort was an honor and the trophy is just a decoration."

"A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him"

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lakefolk View Post
    for you and your family sir.. So are y'all in a doctors care? what are the instructions and/or treatment plan?
    I am in 2 dr’s care (regular primary and brain/cancer). Both recommended zero medicine and both gave identical advise. Take Tylenol for fever. If you can’t breathe go to emergency room.

8. Member

Prayers for you and tour family. Strength and healing for you.
    2016 BassCat Pantera II
    Mercury 200 ProXs

9. Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunhunter67 View Post
    Found out today my Dad has COVID. 75 years old. He has had a Stroke and a heart attack 2 years ago, but he is still a very strong man.
    Has been running fever since Friday. Started his COVID meds today.
    He's hard headed. I'm having to stay on him to take his meds and drink fluids.
    Please keep him and my mother in your thoughts and prayers. She has been caring for him. No mask. I got on to her today. Them old people don't listen.

My Mother, sister, and my nephew will all be tested tomorrow. Will update.

Don

Update: Sorry for the delay,
    My Dad had made a turn for the worse and had to be hospitalized. He has been in ICU for 3 days. They gave him steroids, Meds I can't pronounce.
    They also had him on a CPAP.
    He has made very fast and positive progress. I was able to talk to him today on his cellphone. He said his breathing is getting more efficient and they are decreasing his O2. Tomorrow they may move him from ICU to his own room. Doctor said at least two weeks before he can leave the hospital. I'm just thankful he is alive for me to wish him Happy Fathers day tomorrow.
    Thank you all for the prayers.

Don
    Prayers for your dad and going he continues on to a full recovery!

13. Member
    sent

14. Member
    Dang tough deal. Poor guy. Prayers sent

15. Member
    TTT
    2016 BassCat Pantera II
    Mercury 200 ProXs

Continued

Sorry for your loss
    Team Enigma Fishing

18. Member