Livewell Pump Recommendations

Went for a few hour trip to test some new stuff I’d installed on the boat and my automatic bilge pump kept coming on about every 4-5 minutes. Figured I’d forgotten the plug even though I have a routine so as not to forget it or anything else. Got boat on the trailer, and the plug was there. I backed it back in the water to see what I could figure out and one of my livewell pumps is cracked and letting some major water in.

First, does anybody have an extra body for a Rule 500 cartridge pump laying around extra they’d sell? I believe I have the older style cartridge and would like to keep everything the same if possible. I have an iClass so I’m stuck with the 500 gph unless I hardwire it and at this point I’d rather not.

Second, who’s making the most reliable cartridge style pump nowadays?

Third, is there a board member that deals with this so I can try to get what I need?

Thanks in advance.

2. Member
    I had to replace one on my 08 ZX200 and ended up getting the newer style since I couldn't find one like the original. It fit fine, and was an easy swap. The cartridge and body are a little different on the new one, but the plumbing is exactly the same.

99' 201 Pro Elite
    08' Evinrude 225 HO